5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
i'm so darn sick,but at least that stopped evil gw...
ok i totally forgotten about this post...today wok...
It was unbearable facing him,i lost count at how m...
It the the worst night of my life,feel so....suici...
no more labels...no more nothing...is this my neme...
nice rite?heaven opening a way for someonei'm the ...
It feels so good....Today i was estatic when they ...
me and maniitinking of AAcute cab yea?Fit for roya...
Metamorphosisisn't it stupid,mood swings every few...
so i'm tired again,woke up feeling so reluctant to...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Thursday, April 12, 2007
@ 12:32 PM

i was silent the whole day at school today.First half was cause i was daydreaming,but the second half was cause i was upset.I broke down twice silently,not letting anyone know.But in my heart,i felt so sour and painful.Going home that time,that solitude was unbearable.I took Lrt home,i saw zihui and cailing,they didn't talk to me,making my life more miserable,they used to be my two best friend.

When i reached lot 1,i was telling myself,'Will God ever be tired of saving myself from myself?',suddenly i received a phone call from victor,he said he's just round the corner and would love to send me home.I cried and look up at the sky and smile.I bought my things and he sent me home,den waited until i bath and send me to macdonalds.Vomited whatever i ate there,feel so terrible,as though my stomach came up with it,ah well,there goes another 3 pounds.Went home,wrist hurt >.<>



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality