|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Argh firstly let me say this,i'm gettin more and m...
Whatever i can't be bothered.I did tell ya i'm not...
ok i gotta clean my room mirrorthey are my superst...
I'm typing this for the second time and i'm not ha...
ok this post is kinda long.Firstly,today was unluc...
ARgh!Stupid MR yong!WAD!told you got tuition still...
School was tiring and uber boring.So freaking tire...
Ok,the outing wasn't very fun cause someone ruin m...
I seriously can't belive how obnoxious people can ...
Ok people, time for me to complain in my blog. Yes...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Thursday, July 05, 2007
 @ 12:55 PM
I felt restless after a mini mental breakdown yesterday.But i did my quiet time and know what?i slept so soundly!like i've been isomnia for some time now.I finally get to spend some time with baby ytd,though i can't find my pick!so i had to strum with my fingers which don't feel really good.I played the song Anywhere but here x)School was ok,i spent most of my time with huitian. i loan her my spare phone haha!And what?I GOT MY O LEVEL ORALS!IT SUX!Failing is definitly on the cards!Lemme share something fun while waiting for the oral.Douglas say he was sooooo fortunate to be seated with so many girls.All around him were girls,but disaster befall on him.One small badass comment he made,he got slap in all directions.So ya,you can guess how FORTUNATE he is.And then there was this part when our chinese HOD walked to check up on us,aaron(emily's bf,who sits beside doug during the oral) turn and told us the teacher's flyer is open.ALL 5 row of us heard it and were laughing to ourselves like crazy.God the pain in my stomach was unbearable!so we urge the guys to tell him,and aaron did it in the end,after loads of persuassions,a few laughter and stomach pain and a final push.When he told the teacher,his expression changed immediately and all 5 row of us were laughing out loud.Which was super embarassing of him!LOL.As for the oral,i was stuttering and while reading the compre,there were a mixture of english slangs which came out of nowhere.And i left the question a lil and the teacher corrected me.And what a stupid topic and all my chinese words were stuck at the tip on my tongue.LOL.After school,went home changed and met michelle and xingru and my cg mem to study.The cg mem left and me and the girls took photos and did A LIL work.Went to my house to watch Switched.LOL.A mixture of confusion struck me when michelle told me what happenn.till now.HAHA.WADEVER X) I WANNA STAY AS JO FOR A WHILE!NO MORE MEL!Then I realised,the fairytale life just wasn't cut out for me
|
|
 Thursday, July 05, 2007
 @ 12:55 PM
I felt restless after a mini mental breakdown yesterday.But i did my quiet time and know what?i slept so soundly!like i've been isomnia for some time now.I finally get to spend some time with baby ytd,though i can't find my pick!so i had to strum with my fingers which don't feel really good.I played the song Anywhere but here x)School was ok,i spent most of my time with huitian. i loan her my spare phone haha!And what?I GOT MY O LEVEL ORALS!IT SUX!Failing is definitly on the cards!Lemme share something fun while waiting for the oral.Douglas say he was sooooo fortunate to be seated with so many girls.All around him were girls,but disaster befall on him.One small badass comment he made,he got slap in all directions.So ya,you can guess how FORTUNATE he is.And then there was this part when our chinese HOD walked to check up on us,aaron(emily's bf,who sits beside doug during the oral) turn and told us the teacher's flyer is open.ALL 5 row of us heard it and were laughing to ourselves like crazy.God the pain in my stomach was unbearable!so we urge the guys to tell him,and aaron did it in the end,after loads of persuassions,a few laughter and stomach pain and a final push.When he told the teacher,his expression changed immediately and all 5 row of us were laughing out loud.Which was super embarassing of him!LOL.As for the oral,i was stuttering and while reading the compre,there were a mixture of english slangs which came out of nowhere.And i left the question a lil and the teacher corrected me.And what a stupid topic and all my chinese words were stuck at the tip on my tongue.LOL.After school,went home changed and met michelle and xingru and my cg mem to study.The cg mem left and me and the girls took photos and did A LIL work.Went to my house to watch Switched.LOL.A mixture of confusion struck me when michelle told me what happenn.till now.HAHA.WADEVER X) I WANNA STAY AS JO FOR A WHILE!NO MORE MEL!Then I realised,the fairytale life just wasn't cut out for me
|
|