|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, August 09, 2007
 @ 1:58 PM
HOME SWEET HOME,I KISSED THE FLOOR WHEN I REACHED HOME.NO I'M NOT LOONEY.Today is one of the worst day of my life...at least that's what i said to myself 8 hours ago.Today champion lor,sit at the field also kenna bully by doug and weihao.zZzz god the performance stink to the pits of hell.After that went plaza to eat,and champion,i left my retainer there and apparently,now it is lying in the rubbish bin with maggots.And getting a new set means i have to forge out 100 bucks.I'm not going to tell mum,gonna use my hard earn savings sob sob.reason cause....1) i've matured and should use my own.2)i did lost it...3) ok 1 and 2 are crap,i just dun wan to get nagged.So went lot 1 bought tickets to disturbia and jo bought popcorn.I 'shriek' a little when the guy kisses the girl.LOL and god the corpse was so gross i actually look at it and manage to survive.The final part of the show was a little ass though.So i skipped home merrily and oh boy,i forgot my keys.I tried to break in but i'm not a professional theif,so i called zihui and she asked me to her house.She was going on a date with vincent,but she felt bad to leave poor lil me there,so she brought me and beg her sister along to acc me.SWeet ain't it?well obviously vincent didn't approve of it,seeing his sulking face made me so guiilty.But anyway,it turn out ok,quite fun and we watched Secret.Yea i know,two movies in a day,no i'm not crazy.it was fun and me and vincent bickered like hell and zihui,her sister and her friend was laughing away.LOL went to her house and went home at 11.20.Tired and worn out.Truth be told,loads of my friends are dumping me.Liars and many more,but i dun give a damn.No point fretting over their inperfection as everyone has them.When you wake up,it will seem so yesterday,at least i got pipi,mic,zh,jo and loads more by me.Feel free to compare your shittyass life with mine x) haha jkjk!Truth be told,i find myself irritating,but its either that or dead boring silence,up to you to decide x) i've made my choice.
|
|
 Thursday, August 09, 2007
 @ 1:58 PM
HOME SWEET HOME,I KISSED THE FLOOR WHEN I REACHED HOME.NO I'M NOT LOONEY.Today is one of the worst day of my life...at least that's what i said to myself 8 hours ago.Today champion lor,sit at the field also kenna bully by doug and weihao.zZzz god the performance stink to the pits of hell.After that went plaza to eat,and champion,i left my retainer there and apparently,now it is lying in the rubbish bin with maggots.And getting a new set means i have to forge out 100 bucks.I'm not going to tell mum,gonna use my hard earn savings sob sob.reason cause....1) i've matured and should use my own.2)i did lost it...3) ok 1 and 2 are crap,i just dun wan to get nagged.So went lot 1 bought tickets to disturbia and jo bought popcorn.I 'shriek' a little when the guy kisses the girl.LOL and god the corpse was so gross i actually look at it and manage to survive.The final part of the show was a little ass though.So i skipped home merrily and oh boy,i forgot my keys.I tried to break in but i'm not a professional theif,so i called zihui and she asked me to her house.She was going on a date with vincent,but she felt bad to leave poor lil me there,so she brought me and beg her sister along to acc me.SWeet ain't it?well obviously vincent didn't approve of it,seeing his sulking face made me so guiilty.But anyway,it turn out ok,quite fun and we watched Secret.Yea i know,two movies in a day,no i'm not crazy.it was fun and me and vincent bickered like hell and zihui,her sister and her friend was laughing away.LOL went to her house and went home at 11.20.Tired and worn out.Truth be told,loads of my friends are dumping me.Liars and many more,but i dun give a damn.No point fretting over their inperfection as everyone has them.When you wake up,it will seem so yesterday,at least i got pipi,mic,zh,jo and loads more by me.Feel free to compare your shittyass life with mine x) haha jkjk!Truth be told,i find myself irritating,but its either that or dead boring silence,up to you to decide x) i've made my choice.
|
|