5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Today is so fun!I love all my mates can?They like,...
I failed so badly for my prelims can?somemore eng ...
Actually,people ask me why do i blog everyday,well...
Haha.Michie finally got the right pronounciation f...
Heck of a boring day,tml got exams again.SIAN!!!!!...
Was so happy today,mum actually let me out to vivi...
eating steamboat!yummy!~XXXXXXXXX<33 heads are bet...
Hate my mum from waking me up from my reverie,IT W...
Ok,ytd maths was a big dud.Today chem was like duh...
It's landslide day again!whoopee for those people ...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Saturday, September 22, 2007
@ 12:18 PM

I'm turning freaking narcisstic especially upon the return of my phone.

I was so disappointed with my english results.Sigh,well,i should hit the books then.Don't really get why my grammer sux so bad.ARgh.So freaking moodless in school today.

Mug loads today,reread my whole chem textbook by half.Anyway,it seems like my tearducts have worn up from my endless crying and sobing during april to may.I've never shed a tear for quite some time,ok i did ytd,2 drops,i was reading a story.That's not counted,Jojo told she felt something bottled up in her heart and she cried it out,feeling better.My heart if filled to the brim with bottled up feelings that i chose to hide,yet i can't cry despite me watching sad vcds i had.Brother Bear almost got me but nothing,soon after that,my mood alter like super fast,cause optimistic thoughts flashed through my head,around and around.

I didn't socialize much or ask anyone out or come over,i just needed time on my own,to sort everything out.People are hard to fathom,regardless of gender.

When i grow up and when i'm being nostalgia(which is something that will never change),i want to get reminded that i had a happy adolescent,not sad,glumy and freakishly emo.i abhor depression,but problems come every now and then,that's the truth i got to embrace,so since i abhor depression so much,why bother carrying it?IT IS JUST ANOTHER EMOTION,you can choose to be happy if you wanted to.

When i bestow you my love,it's your accolade to becoming my quixotic knight in shining armour.

Brown eyes!

i love my sofa!

paradoxical

Yes i know!i look so damn guai kia!



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality