5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
I seem to have lost the blogging spirit...no la i'...
Online diary,here i am to write again.AFter school...
Eh...Should i be thankful for my non mudane and bo...
I think i am jinxToday went to junling's house,she...
Please don't let it rain my my birthday celebratio...
Had tuition today.I told guangxian michelle is com...
*giggling to myself*i wonder who was the one skipp...
LA la la la la la~ x)Hm lets see...I had chemistry...
A thought struck me,i thought of what to do on my ...
There are mushroom and mould growing all over my S...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, October 14, 2007
@ 1:51 PM

I almost died,i have been trapped at home for so long studying,so i decided to take a short break.

Met zihui and vincent at jurong and head to vivo,when we reached there, there was this fashion show and my eyes glitter.I look as though Santa claus came and visit me with loads of prezzies from his workshop,there was a bevy of UTTERLY OUTRAGEOUS hot guys strutting their stuff on a runway.And mind you,they are hot,and truthfully, the most gorgeous guys i;ve seen in real life.someone,catch me,i'm fainting* Everywhere,girls were gawping and drooling,i think.Well i did anyway.haha!

Anyway, i decided to tear myself away from them,though it rips my heart apart.We went shopping and browsing around and i bought a purse for carina and myself.I can't resist!I bought a skirt from OP too.Hehe, we sat down and rest our weary feet and at 3 we went to see the fashion show again.It took freaking 25 mins to start,make us wait so long.I was estatic when my hot guy emerge,HE WAS GORGEOUS.an absolute angel!there was this really pretty model,she's pretty because of her OMG MISTY GREY EYES.Damn pretty and they were real slender,walking sedately on the stage.

Once there was this girl who dropped one of her shoe, she picked it up and took off the other one and continued her walk.Pro...

Reached michie's house at 5 and study a lil,then we watched High school musical 2!i love ashley tisdale!she looks great and she's so classy!i adore her girly taste and fashion sense.I sang along with the songs and michie said i sound a little like vanessa.haha i dun really like her though. T.T



michie and me

cheese!


snakes and ladders

zh and me

teehee

smile!

i bought carina a similiar one


my dutch hottie

retro funk


my hottie in the hat

She's the most gorgeous model thre


the ultimate sex godess!!!

the 6th one!woohoo! Napha's work

from Lasalle

LAsalle

more models for you peons to drool


damn those balloons!

from TP. my hot guy in black with tie!

i wanna burst those balloons.

this guy is kinda hot too.but jojo type

The ultimate showdown?LOL



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality