|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Ok i wasn't going to blog today but i just remembe...
Ciao tutti!if you dunno what it means you are prob...
Edited post.Ok fine,i shall try to make an interes...
Ok i'm soooooooooooo laazy to blog nowadays.I slep...
Was in a bad ood but feeling much better now! x)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Woke up at 1 plus today,amanda w...
Baby you are the only one that can make my heart b...
Phew,i'm pretty worn out these few days.Anyway,i w...
Woke up at 3pm.Was left alone at home...again.Watc...
My 16th birthday.Now all i got to do is wait for b...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Friday, November 30, 2007
 @ 2:54 PM
My body block has officially malfunctioned.It was so used to being sleeping at 4 plus and when jo called me this morning,i slept back straightaway,luckily my brother was there to wake me up.Onthe way to meet her,i saw Aaron,Emily's boyfriend,he actually sent her to work in the morining!and she works in AMK hub!so nice can?no i'm not hinting anything...*snickers* IT was her first time seeing my hair dyed cause she left the salon halfway,and she said she absolutely love it x) She might considering dying her hair too!i want a purple/lavender streak!!!!Joanna and me ate like we've been stuck in a desert for several months and we had won the lottery,haha.After a very full meal,we went to plaza,then to lot1.We bought some cosmetics for our outing on friday,which is to celebrate her birthday!And well,that day,she's the queen,i have to do her bidding and you know how atrocious her dares are.We then head over to my house where we watched my newly purchased Material Girls.haha it finally came out after so long!!!It was nice,and she wanted to watch a horror show.She said she watched the Grduge 2 recently and it totally freaked her out.haha yea i admit it was kinda creepy,so i introduced to her a not really scary horror flick with comedy added in it,which is the eye10.It wasn't really scary so yea.I was playing with my make up haha,with my eyeliner and eye shadow.After laughing at Charlie <3,>
I also watched Tab TV,omg do guys really pay for a one night stand for their virgin mates for their birthday??like WTF can?I mean,if your friend sabo you and got you like a old hag or something,some memorable birthday it will be huh?I also watched America's next top model and i was shocked the black lady got kicked out.Sry i forgot their names,it must be intense,and watching them bitch about each other behind their backs are kinda fun.LOL.The girl that they bitch about,looks like Angelina Jolie.LOL.I personally like the blonde,i think she's really pretty and she has gorgeous blue eyes. x)
Anyway,I am so wanting a convertable when i go America for a visit or you know...erm yea its so cool can!!!!!<3>
|
|
 Friday, November 30, 2007
 @ 2:54 PM
My body block has officially malfunctioned.It was so used to being sleeping at 4 plus and when jo called me this morning,i slept back straightaway,luckily my brother was there to wake me up.Onthe way to meet her,i saw Aaron,Emily's boyfriend,he actually sent her to work in the morining!and she works in AMK hub!so nice can?no i'm not hinting anything...*snickers* IT was her first time seeing my hair dyed cause she left the salon halfway,and she said she absolutely love it x) She might considering dying her hair too!i want a purple/lavender streak!!!!Joanna and me ate like we've been stuck in a desert for several months and we had won the lottery,haha.After a very full meal,we went to plaza,then to lot1.We bought some cosmetics for our outing on friday,which is to celebrate her birthday!And well,that day,she's the queen,i have to do her bidding and you know how atrocious her dares are.We then head over to my house where we watched my newly purchased Material Girls.haha it finally came out after so long!!!It was nice,and she wanted to watch a horror show.She said she watched the Grduge 2 recently and it totally freaked her out.haha yea i admit it was kinda creepy,so i introduced to her a not really scary horror flick with comedy added in it,which is the eye10.It wasn't really scary so yea.I was playing with my make up haha,with my eyeliner and eye shadow.After laughing at Charlie <3,>
I also watched Tab TV,omg do guys really pay for a one night stand for their virgin mates for their birthday??like WTF can?I mean,if your friend sabo you and got you like a old hag or something,some memorable birthday it will be huh?I also watched America's next top model and i was shocked the black lady got kicked out.Sry i forgot their names,it must be intense,and watching them bitch about each other behind their backs are kinda fun.LOL.The girl that they bitch about,looks like Angelina Jolie.LOL.I personally like the blonde,i think she's really pretty and she has gorgeous blue eyes. x)
Anyway,I am so wanting a convertable when i go America for a visit or you know...erm yea its so cool can!!!!!<3>
|
|