5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Went to shop for ingredients for bbq tml,haha went...
Lets kiss and make up,sorry baby. x)Sorry for this...
`The magic isn't with our powers,it is within our ...
My legs are in agony and pain,the weirdest thing i...
Today is absolutely awesome!!!!!Beware of a long p...
Meihao and me went to watch teh movie stardust tod...
Can we bring,yesterday,back around,cause i know,ho...
A day with loads of emotions thrown in.Anyway,toda...
The serendity seems to have abandoned me,the past ...
I feel as though i'm deep underwater,the pressure,...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Wednesday, November 14, 2007
@ 1:20 AM









Sweet 16-Hilary duff
Today I'm gonna ride away
And feel the sun throughout my hair
Finally free to be who I wanna be
Who that is I don't really care'
Cuz I've got friends who love me
Blue skies are above me
My blonde hair is everywhere
[Chorus:]
Sweet sixteen
Gonna spread my wings
Sweet sixteen
It's my chance to shine
Sweet sixteen
Discovering
Sweet sixteen
So much more to life
Sweet sixteen
Drivin' down to the club where we go to dance
Radio is blastin' and the top is down
There ain't nothin' in my way
'Cept the traffic of L.A.And I've got friends who love me
Bright stars shine above me
My blonde hair is everywhere
[Chorus]
Mamma loves me and a sister who shows me, and a daddy's always there
[Chorus]I wanna know what it feels like
I need to see it from the inside
I can taste a bit of what I will find
So much more to life
Sweet sixteen

haha ok right now,its 1 am and i'm at zihui's house bloggin.Today was great,i have to get up early,prepare all the stuff and met jojo and rina,the funny thing is,both of them are wearing the same shirt!!LOL.
Reached there and place the stuff down,the pit was quite far away,so we wasted time by soaking our feet in the sea and playing bikes and stuff.Once,i had to ferry jo to the toilet as it was very far away and she didn't know to ride a bike,our pussies hurt damn a lot!esp when i kenna mens!like omg!jo keeps blabbing that she lost her virginity due to the pain.aha.Amanda and junling were the first to arrived,followed by doug and wh.We started the fire and began to cook.howezhong and the others arrived,michie was the second last group,ryan's group was super late.Cooking is so fun,though really kinda hot.I was sweltering la,birthday girl cooking,ironic.haha!
I was so proud of carina,she used her bare hands to pick the charcoal!reminds me the time in st.john camp when she went down the drain to pick maggie mee.My heroine!haha!anyway,i did snap loads of pictures,but it will only be able to post it tml,as i left my n73 at home,either that or its missing.LOL.
ok back to the topic,so at night,i was running here and there,carrying stuff,howezhong helped me open my breezer thank god and my face was like crimson!haha!though it was dark and not a lot of people saw it.At the near end of bbq,wh and jojo splash the ice water we use to freeze the food on me!WA LAO!DAMN COLD,luckily,i brought extra shirt so i changed immediately.
We cooked all the leftovers and it was delicious!Everyone soon left cept for vince,zh,ry and me as we were taking daddykins car.So while waiting,we played catch with the lightsticks on the dark beach.that stupid vincent whack my butt and leg which was damn painful.but i got my revenge~i love the beach!the stars at night are gorgeous!!
Went to have supper with my parents and i'm so dang full.Sent the guys home and zh acc me to my house to bath and i head over to her house.As we were still in the car at 12,all 3 of them sang a happy birthday song to me!so sweet yet awkward,and i even forgot like 12 was my birthday.Received loads of heartwarming birthday messages near 12,thanks ppl!appreciate that you guy rmb!cause i forgot!haha!

Credits to Joanna and carina,whom took the time and effort to plan and buy everything with me.Not to mention helping out loads in the bbq.
-Jasman,for helping us getting so much stuff
-junling and amanda for cooking
-zh,vince and ryan for help clearing up
-doug and wh for helping out
-she kiat for buying the stuff for us.

happy birthday to me~



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality