|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Head hurts so badly.Darn u migraine!ROAR!Just feel...
SO helmi came over today and we crap loads.At firs...
Went out with my beloved Delirious today.Yup its b...
Alright,my weird dreams has gotta stop.It's gettin...
Everyone is freaking late!Doesn't anyone know wad ...
I can't help it, my brain is seriously bursting.Me...
All i got to say is, the ONLY thing that makes me ...
My sad boring mudane life, poor me poor me. T.TSer...
Finally,the long awaited group outing.Everyone was...
I'm so tired but i bought one shirt and a pair of ...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Thursday, January 31, 2008
 @ 3:30 PM
Man i am so pissed off now but i shall enter my blog with a happy note.Ok i shall start of with pissed off start stuff.Now,parents are nagging profusely at me,things about o levels (oh please la!) and about my room.NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG,this is what i get for getting older parents than others.Usually you will have a sibling that take ur side,MY BROTHER HELPS BY STIRRING TROUBLE AND HELPING MY PARENTS TO KILL OFF MY SOUL.ROAR!Now for the happy stuff,jo and helmi came over today and we did 2 vids which were cool!AT least i think it is,for people who think it is lame or stupid,you have no sense of humour whatsoever and you know what?you should just bang your head against the wall and die :)And and....well there's nothing in happy note to blog about!!!!!ROAR!!!!!ok...calm down....breathe....Oh ya,amanda invited me to go canada with her.However,with this row with my parents,my mum said she is considering.Consider my foot,she was the one who said i can go overseas with my friend since she don't bother,now say its too far.She haven;t brought me overseas for 6 years la!what she expect?me to rot in singapore?Most of my friends went overseas this long holiday at or least this year,i can't even go overseas and relax.I feel as though i can jump bang my head against the wall and die.I think this trip comes in handy for me,to leave singapore for a while to clear out the bugs in my head.And of course,not to mention there will be endless eye candies there.It's going to be the ultimate,going there shopping,it will be like being a foreign exchange student there,provided that i don't go to school.It will be great,and absence makes thy heart frow fonder so it will improve many relationships which i think sometimes are on the rocks now.For so long i've been yearning for a vacation and i really want one.To escape for a little while you know...I'm sure when i return,i will have a different mindset about my life now.Why isn't anything going my way now? Just wish to really kick off and bask in this holiday...I haven't done this post in a happy note did I?Ah well...So erm if i can go,i will miss you guys loads and I'll blog everyday cause we'll be bunking at her aunt's house.I'll go there and have a massive shopping spreee!
|
|
 Thursday, January 31, 2008
 @ 3:30 PM
Man i am so pissed off now but i shall enter my blog with a happy note.Ok i shall start of with pissed off start stuff.Now,parents are nagging profusely at me,things about o levels (oh please la!) and about my room.NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG,this is what i get for getting older parents than others.Usually you will have a sibling that take ur side,MY BROTHER HELPS BY STIRRING TROUBLE AND HELPING MY PARENTS TO KILL OFF MY SOUL.ROAR!Now for the happy stuff,jo and helmi came over today and we did 2 vids which were cool!AT least i think it is,for people who think it is lame or stupid,you have no sense of humour whatsoever and you know what?you should just bang your head against the wall and die :)And and....well there's nothing in happy note to blog about!!!!!ROAR!!!!!ok...calm down....breathe....Oh ya,amanda invited me to go canada with her.However,with this row with my parents,my mum said she is considering.Consider my foot,she was the one who said i can go overseas with my friend since she don't bother,now say its too far.She haven;t brought me overseas for 6 years la!what she expect?me to rot in singapore?Most of my friends went overseas this long holiday at or least this year,i can't even go overseas and relax.I feel as though i can jump bang my head against the wall and die.I think this trip comes in handy for me,to leave singapore for a while to clear out the bugs in my head.And of course,not to mention there will be endless eye candies there.It's going to be the ultimate,going there shopping,it will be like being a foreign exchange student there,provided that i don't go to school.It will be great,and absence makes thy heart frow fonder so it will improve many relationships which i think sometimes are on the rocks now.For so long i've been yearning for a vacation and i really want one.To escape for a little while you know...I'm sure when i return,i will have a different mindset about my life now.Why isn't anything going my way now? Just wish to really kick off and bask in this holiday...I haven't done this post in a happy note did I?Ah well...So erm if i can go,i will miss you guys loads and I'll blog everyday cause we'll be bunking at her aunt's house.I'll go there and have a massive shopping spreee!
|
|