|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Friday, May 30, 2008
 An awkward and weird evening. @ 11:12 PM
I don't know why but i totally blank today as Friday.Had tuition which i think im mentaly retarded,it feels like there are something stuck in my head or smth,i dunno...So we travel to cine blah blah blah.STUPID!at first i was so pissed,they have this dota compeitition that TOOK THE WHOLE PLACE!i was miffed.Luckily,we get to play inside 'the cage'.SUPER IRONIC NAME CAN?!Nearly an hour later,alex and ace joined in.Wa they damn pro lor,every week oso come like us.Then ace asked us if we wanted to grab dinner with them,i'm damn chicken and my hand turns like frozen and i ignore it.They finished half an hour before we did and i was having an awesome time playing.Once there was this time tt was hilarious!I was like the last man standing and the terror jumped into the water,so he was coming towards me and when he reach the edge of the pool,i withdraw my shooting for a split second,and i was mocking the guy,'Come up la!' and i keep suaning him,cause i tried coming up from there and i failed that time,so i knew he couldn't do it either,typing it out doesn't make it funny in any way but in real life it is!so much that i almost teared~After they finish their game,i was engross in playing the game when someone suddenly say 'Eh!' from behind me,i could see both me and zh jumped.He asked us for dinner and i told him i dunno and we have 20 mins still.We finished our game,took half an hour to walk around cine and when we were walkking out,ace came and greet us.I wonder idly for a moment if he was waiting there for us...So the 4 of us walked around,though half of the way i was on my cell,talking about my plans for tmr.I went to collect my contact lens and ace told us they go play cs is because Alex want to be friends with us.This is going to be the last week they are going to play cause they are going to NDP.We were really flattered and i felt weird,not sure about zh though,i mean the whole way i just thought they love Cs,guess i was wrong.So they ask for our numbers and email,they even sent us to orchard mrt and when we ask him where he park his bike,it was at cine T.TI really envy them,i mean,they knew it was their last chance and they grabbed it.For me,chances pop out everynow and then,even though it was one chance per guy,i never got the guts to do it,and i wimped out and the rest of the days i was regretting it.An awesome example will be my soccer brunette.I know it sounds crazy,but this sun is going to be the 1 year anniversary that i've seen him and!!!!!ITS THE CLICK FIVE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!Argh...I've been feeling so naseous these few nights.I AM SO GETTING SICK. i gave cailing this book when i was young and she gave it back!i miss it and love it so much!! <3
|
|
 Friday, May 30, 2008
 An awkward and weird evening. @ 11:12 PM
I don't know why but i totally blank today as Friday.Had tuition which i think im mentaly retarded,it feels like there are something stuck in my head or smth,i dunno...So we travel to cine blah blah blah.STUPID!at first i was so pissed,they have this dota compeitition that TOOK THE WHOLE PLACE!i was miffed.Luckily,we get to play inside 'the cage'.SUPER IRONIC NAME CAN?!Nearly an hour later,alex and ace joined in.Wa they damn pro lor,every week oso come like us.Then ace asked us if we wanted to grab dinner with them,i'm damn chicken and my hand turns like frozen and i ignore it.They finished half an hour before we did and i was having an awesome time playing.Once there was this time tt was hilarious!I was like the last man standing and the terror jumped into the water,so he was coming towards me and when he reach the edge of the pool,i withdraw my shooting for a split second,and i was mocking the guy,'Come up la!' and i keep suaning him,cause i tried coming up from there and i failed that time,so i knew he couldn't do it either,typing it out doesn't make it funny in any way but in real life it is!so much that i almost teared~After they finish their game,i was engross in playing the game when someone suddenly say 'Eh!' from behind me,i could see both me and zh jumped.He asked us for dinner and i told him i dunno and we have 20 mins still.We finished our game,took half an hour to walk around cine and when we were walkking out,ace came and greet us.I wonder idly for a moment if he was waiting there for us...So the 4 of us walked around,though half of the way i was on my cell,talking about my plans for tmr.I went to collect my contact lens and ace told us they go play cs is because Alex want to be friends with us.This is going to be the last week they are going to play cause they are going to NDP.We were really flattered and i felt weird,not sure about zh though,i mean the whole way i just thought they love Cs,guess i was wrong.So they ask for our numbers and email,they even sent us to orchard mrt and when we ask him where he park his bike,it was at cine T.TI really envy them,i mean,they knew it was their last chance and they grabbed it.For me,chances pop out everynow and then,even though it was one chance per guy,i never got the guts to do it,and i wimped out and the rest of the days i was regretting it.An awesome example will be my soccer brunette.I know it sounds crazy,but this sun is going to be the 1 year anniversary that i've seen him and!!!!!ITS THE CLICK FIVE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!Argh...I've been feeling so naseous these few nights.I AM SO GETTING SICK. i gave cailing this book when i was young and she gave it back!i miss it and love it so much!! <3
|
|