|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Friday, July 11, 2008
 Your hands in mine,intertwine. @ 11:00 PM
EHhh?!?!?!?! Ok,i'm freak out by the fact that there's Chobits character inside tsubasa chroncles,NOW THEY EVEN HAVE CARDCAPTOR SAKURA INSIDE?!WTH??At first kero was inside and i was like ooooh kay,this is getting weird....then i positvely went ballistic when i saw cardcaptor sakura in the last episode of Tyoko revelations.AND WHEN THE HELL IS SEASON 3 COMING OUT?!ROAR!Been rather preoccupied recently,with what?i'm not sure myself.It's the weekends and i'm suppose to go out,when the going wild instinct kick it,it disipated in a flash too,thus the conclusion of staying at home this week,i love staying home these few days.I was in a rather good mood today(compared to other days)When i went to buy my food,the ice cream lady drove past and stop the van beside me just to wave at me.When i went to buy my otah(which failed 4 times consecutively),this time,was a sucess.The uncle was like 'sure have for you,if not kenna scolded.' I can't belive he say that when i'm in my geek mode,if he see me in my going out form i don't mind la.lol.The past few times when i couldn't buy them,i was kinda sad.This is the only routine i love in my life and it has been this for a few years,when it suddenly gets thrown off,it just made me feel different.Like a part of me change.Maybe i'm exagerrating to you guys but that's really how i felt.I chatted with the auntie while 'perching' on the handle bar eating my ice cream,she greeted the lady and talk about something,then suddenly she looked at my legs and was telling the auntie how fair it was.then both of them were staring at my legs,i could feel my face sizzling.She was saying how slim(perhaps it's because i'm not) and how flawless my leg was.Flawless not in perfect,flawless as i don't have bruise marks or mosquito bites on it.I never really thought of that...hm....Well at least staying home these few days help build up a placid personality.I gotta finish my books man!I was talking to yx just now when i said i had probs,i didn't have time to finish what i was saying and he instantly say'Nvm,you still got me :D',it was really encouraging,he left so fast i didn't have time to tell him the probs are gone.Lol.Truth be told,there are tons of things i wish to type out.Im watching this show and the person keeps a blog whom she can blog out her genuine feelings,everything i blog about smth,i feel like im being judge,and i don't feel that people knows how i'm feeling anyway.I still got my diary,but writing is a little tiring =X
My absolute intoxication.
|
|
 Friday, July 11, 2008
 Your hands in mine,intertwine. @ 11:00 PM
EHhh?!?!?!?! Ok,i'm freak out by the fact that there's Chobits character inside tsubasa chroncles,NOW THEY EVEN HAVE CARDCAPTOR SAKURA INSIDE?!WTH??At first kero was inside and i was like ooooh kay,this is getting weird....then i positvely went ballistic when i saw cardcaptor sakura in the last episode of Tyoko revelations.AND WHEN THE HELL IS SEASON 3 COMING OUT?!ROAR!Been rather preoccupied recently,with what?i'm not sure myself.It's the weekends and i'm suppose to go out,when the going wild instinct kick it,it disipated in a flash too,thus the conclusion of staying at home this week,i love staying home these few days.I was in a rather good mood today(compared to other days)When i went to buy my food,the ice cream lady drove past and stop the van beside me just to wave at me.When i went to buy my otah(which failed 4 times consecutively),this time,was a sucess.The uncle was like 'sure have for you,if not kenna scolded.' I can't belive he say that when i'm in my geek mode,if he see me in my going out form i don't mind la.lol.The past few times when i couldn't buy them,i was kinda sad.This is the only routine i love in my life and it has been this for a few years,when it suddenly gets thrown off,it just made me feel different.Like a part of me change.Maybe i'm exagerrating to you guys but that's really how i felt.I chatted with the auntie while 'perching' on the handle bar eating my ice cream,she greeted the lady and talk about something,then suddenly she looked at my legs and was telling the auntie how fair it was.then both of them were staring at my legs,i could feel my face sizzling.She was saying how slim(perhaps it's because i'm not) and how flawless my leg was.Flawless not in perfect,flawless as i don't have bruise marks or mosquito bites on it.I never really thought of that...hm....Well at least staying home these few days help build up a placid personality.I gotta finish my books man!I was talking to yx just now when i said i had probs,i didn't have time to finish what i was saying and he instantly say'Nvm,you still got me :D',it was really encouraging,he left so fast i didn't have time to tell him the probs are gone.Lol.Truth be told,there are tons of things i wish to type out.Im watching this show and the person keeps a blog whom she can blog out her genuine feelings,everything i blog about smth,i feel like im being judge,and i don't feel that people knows how i'm feeling anyway.I still got my diary,but writing is a little tiring =X
My absolute intoxication.
|
|