5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
love the ash doll,i screw up with misty >.< love...
Expired
Pokemon <3
Joanna madness
Oppression.
hot.
Prom night
David <3
Steve
???


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Monday, August 11, 2008
Money not enough @ 11:11 PM

I guess Jack Neo's film have morals in their stories.


The movie was awesome,piggy wui met me after her school and we went to watch the night show,i love watching night movies!provided i have a comfortable/short trip home.At first,it was talking about Singapore's economy,i mean seriously,so many people,how do you vie for a good job?It's way to small man!the odds are against us.

The ending was pushed towards fillial piety.I won't be a spoiler but watch it for yourself,it's really funny,so much better than Ah Long,seriously,that was a movie that was a USED movie,using old moves from Just follow Law.



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality