|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, September 04, 2008
 Happy birthday to rina mama! @ 11:13 PM
Happy birthday to rina!It's 12.22 am now!but the post will be noted as ytd so i won't mixed the time yet.Went to celebrate with those Ma cheres!When i woke up,it was raining,i was sooooo reluctant to get out of bed!!!took a shower,splat on some make up and head out.I was late thanks to the stupid rain,had to take the bus T.TReached there and we boarded 190,talking and chit chatting along the way.We alighted near heeren and went to cine to buy the tickets,we walked around and watched the 2.30 show,walking around includes playing gachapon.OMG IM EFFING LUCKY TODAY,i got 3 and all of them are the ones i like.Carina didn't get the one she wanted though,but when i place the money inside,i was like 'i wan the penguin pokemon!'.I chant and chant when it came out i screamed!i bet lots of ppl were staring.LOL.Then carina used another machine,and wanted to get pikachu,she got plusle!i said i like it den she gave it to me,then i said i like mudkip too,just as i said it,she got it!LOL!.Me and rina were starving!we havent eaten anything since we woke up!so we bought stuff to eat.We watched Walle!I lost count at how many times i 'Aw....' inside the show,my favourite robot is as carina predicted,the cleaning one!SO CUTE LA DEH!The movie wasn't bad!!!i love the scene where it is in outer space!So gorgeous!!!!!~I want to visit NASA!!!!On disney channel,they showed the movie hunters or something, whom went to some space station thingy to check out stuff for the WAlle movie.There, you can play like stimulations and anti gravity thingies!one of them is the topsy turvy thingy,when you are strapped to this chair thingy and it started spinning like woohoo!!!!~I've been sooooooooo intrigued by space ever since i was a little girl XDAfter the movie,we walked around in Heeren then head over to Hong Kong cafe for an enlightening chat/gossip section!We can't stop laughing man!it's like,there's this male waiter that kept staring at us,then once,when carina was talking about smth pervert,he was about to walk past so she stopped talking,then he walk past he turn back to see all of us laughing and we look at him cause he looking at us ma,i bet he thinks we're talking about him T.TWe took really long,we can't stop talking!we and our yaps T.T And we can't stop laughing too! XDTook the darn cramped bus home.I WANT MY OWN CAR!ROAR!Took train from cck as i was late in meeting gx,enjoyed tuition today i not sure why. x) looks like porridge haha.mine.
jojo curry
rina mama baked rice
what i got today.The pokedex is farking cute!!
Mudkip and mudkip jr.
|
|
 Thursday, September 04, 2008
 Happy birthday to rina mama! @ 11:13 PM
Happy birthday to rina!It's 12.22 am now!but the post will be noted as ytd so i won't mixed the time yet.Went to celebrate with those Ma cheres!When i woke up,it was raining,i was sooooo reluctant to get out of bed!!!took a shower,splat on some make up and head out.I was late thanks to the stupid rain,had to take the bus T.TReached there and we boarded 190,talking and chit chatting along the way.We alighted near heeren and went to cine to buy the tickets,we walked around and watched the 2.30 show,walking around includes playing gachapon.OMG IM EFFING LUCKY TODAY,i got 3 and all of them are the ones i like.Carina didn't get the one she wanted though,but when i place the money inside,i was like 'i wan the penguin pokemon!'.I chant and chant when it came out i screamed!i bet lots of ppl were staring.LOL.Then carina used another machine,and wanted to get pikachu,she got plusle!i said i like it den she gave it to me,then i said i like mudkip too,just as i said it,she got it!LOL!.Me and rina were starving!we havent eaten anything since we woke up!so we bought stuff to eat.We watched Walle!I lost count at how many times i 'Aw....' inside the show,my favourite robot is as carina predicted,the cleaning one!SO CUTE LA DEH!The movie wasn't bad!!!i love the scene where it is in outer space!So gorgeous!!!!!~I want to visit NASA!!!!On disney channel,they showed the movie hunters or something, whom went to some space station thingy to check out stuff for the WAlle movie.There, you can play like stimulations and anti gravity thingies!one of them is the topsy turvy thingy,when you are strapped to this chair thingy and it started spinning like woohoo!!!!~I've been sooooooooo intrigued by space ever since i was a little girl XDAfter the movie,we walked around in Heeren then head over to Hong Kong cafe for an enlightening chat/gossip section!We can't stop laughing man!it's like,there's this male waiter that kept staring at us,then once,when carina was talking about smth pervert,he was about to walk past so she stopped talking,then he walk past he turn back to see all of us laughing and we look at him cause he looking at us ma,i bet he thinks we're talking about him T.TWe took really long,we can't stop talking!we and our yaps T.T And we can't stop laughing too! XDTook the darn cramped bus home.I WANT MY OWN CAR!ROAR!Took train from cck as i was late in meeting gx,enjoyed tuition today i not sure why. x) looks like porridge haha.mine.
jojo curry
rina mama baked rice
what i got today.The pokedex is farking cute!!
Mudkip and mudkip jr.
|
|