|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, November 06, 2008
 Dreams and reality,ever so surreal. @ 11:29 PM
This is so weird.Let me just say,im someone whose very passionate about my dreams.Today i dreamt about me crushing on James and everything.Which is weird cause i don't think about him,why will i anyway right?So anyway,if you guys didn't know,i had a crush on this guy before because i'd dreamt of him the night before.So when i was going to meet zihui just now,i glance over and was like,'Oh i won't be so 'heng' de la...' then when i was walking,i look across the street and did a double take.At first i couldn't confirm it was him,until i got closer.LIKE OMG!Dreaming about liking someone and seeing that person(with the odds against you) is so surreal!Then i met up with piggy,we ate and head to her house to chill. I was indulging in a 2 hour phone call with hubby.I was like, Me:whose your best friend now? H:Hm.... Me:Are they all guys? H:No a guy and a girl. Me:Oh...who? H:you and my other school friend. Me:Me?!But we don't talk much before... H:You don't have to talk much to be best friends.
Well i don't really agree but he's still my bestie.I love you hubby!Thanks for the offer!Missing ya till then! XD We are a perfect pair k!you broke your arm that year and i broke my leg after.HAHAHAHHA!Must consult me first before you get your second wife hor! <3
|
|
 Thursday, November 06, 2008
 Dreams and reality,ever so surreal. @ 11:29 PM
This is so weird.Let me just say,im someone whose very passionate about my dreams.Today i dreamt about me crushing on James and everything.Which is weird cause i don't think about him,why will i anyway right?So anyway,if you guys didn't know,i had a crush on this guy before because i'd dreamt of him the night before.So when i was going to meet zihui just now,i glance over and was like,'Oh i won't be so 'heng' de la...' then when i was walking,i look across the street and did a double take.At first i couldn't confirm it was him,until i got closer.LIKE OMG!Dreaming about liking someone and seeing that person(with the odds against you) is so surreal!Then i met up with piggy,we ate and head to her house to chill. I was indulging in a 2 hour phone call with hubby.I was like, Me:whose your best friend now? H:Hm.... Me:Are they all guys? H:No a guy and a girl. Me:Oh...who? H:you and my other school friend. Me:Me?!But we don't talk much before... H:You don't have to talk much to be best friends.
Well i don't really agree but he's still my bestie.I love you hubby!Thanks for the offer!Missing ya till then! XD We are a perfect pair k!you broke your arm that year and i broke my leg after.HAHAHAHHA!Must consult me first before you get your second wife hor! <3
|
|