5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Helpless.
Because these things will change.
Beyond comprehension.
I got the first class ticket to the moon.
Piece me back together when i fall apart.
Drooling.
Seethed~
Will killl for a vacation.
i need a day of tranquility.
SOYA!


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, March 08, 2009
Good sky day XD @ 11:01 PM

Standard line :Im effing tired.

Ton at mango's house the whole night,playing maple/cards and watching IT.Let's just say i hate clowns irregardless of the dam show T.T

We also chanced upon this topic.


Siblings.


I was blabbering saying i kinda wanted a twin sister?And helmi's like ,'One of you in the world is enough T.T' and im like LOL!

FIne la!but then i think my twin sister will be the opposite?I wanted her to be the younger one!Like if im indecisive about smth i can try it out on her =X we can talk about girly girly stuff,confuse people with our identities,i won't ever feel bored again!!!!I bet she's like really demure and shy?And i shall make her cook for me and stuff,EH GOT DIFFERENCE FROM A MAID HOR.

I treat my sister nicer and she doesn't get paid,BIG DIFFERENCE =X


but then now i think of it hor......


I HATE SHARING MY STUFF!

My room,my pc,my bed,my wardrobe....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo. And for all i know,i will sure be compared to her and stuff blah blah blah.Then macham need me take care of her,all my hamster died mind u =X it MIGHT be due to me or because its old...then again,i treat humans better.At least for girls i do...hoho~Anyway,i hate sharing my stuff,i'd probably yelled my head off if i discover something is out of its messy place.She will kenna like hell.


Yes im a spoilt ass brat.Ok i don't want sister anymore.LALALA~
see a small rainbow on my palm?


i give ya my heart XD






that pink cloud so extra haha.



sunrise XD
sunrise~
So anyway,i fell aslp for a while den hayaya asked me out to IMM.With the spare time while waiting for her,i decided to curl my hair,then when she asked me to leave the house,i raelise my hair wasn't curled well so i just pull it back into a ponytail.Heh.Walked around and bumped into cara XD she told her a certain sister of hers have been slacking at home playing games.LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER SIA HOR RINA?!



Let me ust say its weird to see ur ponytail have highlights since when in the past when i use to do it,it was always for going to school.



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality