5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Epic trip back.
Vay kay last day :(
Vay kay day 6
Vay kay day 5:Shrines and shopping
Vay kay:Day 4,otakus,maids and electronics.
Vay kay : day 3,Disneyland
Vay kay:tokyo day 2,shopaholic madness.
Vay kay : tokyo day 1
Last post
kurobara


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, April 12, 2009
Bundle of Joy @ 11:30 PM

this picture,was taken by snow~

The arrow points to the hot guy she trying to take.And i draw baka on myself cuz it took me two seconds to realise she wasn't actually trying to take my picture.I KNEW SHE WUN SO GOOD!


It was weird.



I woke up at my first reverie,wishing with all my might that it was real.Woke up at the second reverie,thinking it was real but glad it wasn't.*sigh.



Though i planned 3 days to stay at home,i didn't in the end,was supposed to go out today but i didn't go.


Since i came back,i went to watch Shinjuku incident.Not that good of a movie T.T


And i played pool ytd,BOY WAS I RUSTY!

So anyway,im really glad i spent my day at home alone,i have to clear my head.Plus,i havent been feeling top these few days so yeap.



My rest day,is usually spent by dissolving myself in anime.


I remembered this conversation we had at japan when we were at a train station,they kept saying i look like a biker gang boss or smth.Then snow said i reminded her of the girl in this movie called Kamikaze Girls.



I watched it,ITS SO NICE!I got a shock when i realised,the person who act as the tomboy girl is actually Anna Tsuchiya,the really pretty mixed blood.XDDDD



Anyway,im still feeling quite emo today cuz...



you see,i bought tons of magazine back from japan,i was flipping through one today and smth stabbed my heart.

MY FCKING PINK LEATHER JACKET WAS INSIDE.TMD %&^&^&#$@









YAY I GOT SUCH GREAT TASTE,I PICKED SMTH FROM A TOP MAG WITHOUT KNOWING IT.





BOO I LOST MY FCKING CHIO JACKET!*bangs head against wall.




*sigh~im off to emo liao,hope tmr rina and jojo will cheer me up,provided they dun terrorise my room.

HEre are some pics that i didnt manage to upload.



THIS IS THE FCKIGN CUTE PINK LEATHER JACKET THAT I LOST.ARGH



departure






sayonara singapore.


second day



first try straightening my hair
at maitama.Disneyland station.LOVE THE VENDING MACHINES AT THE STATION!



the food they serve at the Maid cafe.WHEE~

me and snow taking pictures.






camwhoring while being tired.





on the bus back in the early morning.




Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality