5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Silence
Technology problemzxzxz
OMG.<3 BLG MOREZXZX
Uncertainties
Another cheek sizzling day
Cheek sizzling day.
Debonair;the classy poised.
xoxo.
ALC tower
Family woes


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Wednesday, August 26, 2009
The ostentatious fetish. @ 11:53 PM

So last fri,i met up with gx,and she treated me to pizzahut =3



Then......er.Oh ya,monday had my maths test.omg im gonna flunk it for sure.I seriously have no idea what the hell they want or is possibly talking about.So anyway,got home,chilled for a sec,then went out to meet gmaine.





I was decked out in my punk rock outfit,i was donning my Ignite shirt which me and Snow "conspire" to wear,my jeans,my gloves and my boots.I wanted to wear my black cap but i couldn't find it.Damnnn~

But anyway,i was so in love with my boots,thank goodness i can finally dress the way i want,if i wear it to school I'll never hear the end of it from my classmates.



So i place my guitar in class and went to buy tickets.



We watched Where got ghost.Well,it's not that nice per say.Its only a little funny and the computer effects are a little fake and its not scary.So yeap~



After that,we bought drinks and ate then head back up to yamaha.Snow was already there.So..............





I BOUGHT MY MINIATURE ORANGE AMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's fcking cuttttttttttttttteeeee!Then lesson started~



After lesson ended,went to arcade to chill.Saw a really cute guy there,he's like in his 20s or smth,he's uber cute and look like the eurasian bigger eye version of Takeshi (the Jing Cheng wu).lolxxzsxxz









Wilson using Snow's make up.there's a funny story behind but lets just keep it to the yamaha people XD


my amp compared to a normal one.ISNT IT ADORABLE?!(gush)





ME!PUNK ROCK!WOHOO










Snow's new guitar look like some clip art thingy lolxxz







er 7th month ah.I block out ghostly faces for you guys XD





So anyway,sorry for the lack of update.Cuz im STILL having techology prob.Annoying shitzxzx.Met up with joanna and we went to watch The proposal,second time for me.Haha,the movie is super fab!you guys should all go catch it!Me and jo didn't talk much today,and i realised everytime after i relate something,i would think that person is joanna so in the end i didn't tell her anything at all.sianzxz


Anyway,we talked about our recent reveries.Omg we haven talked about it in ages and like this is our most fav topic to talk about.


It's funny how dreams always pick out our potential crush for us.



anyway,I'm meeting the vig,ed and kim tmr to buy our trekking supplies and on sat,I'm off!so don't contact me or anything.I'll be back next thurs!


So let me tell you the plan again.


Tmr-going out with Vig they all

Fri-Going snow's house for band practice and going jesper's house at night,

Sat-TAKE OFF

Thurs-Back home

fri-cycling with TrekEarth

sat-smth one.
So i won'tbe free till WED.
whee,im not sure why im typing all these,but just to let you guys know and know when to contact me.haha im getting so boliao~wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality