|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
tml there's there E-learning thing so i don't have...
my mum left for work,my handphone isn't working,ca...
Have a sudden urge to blog,mum woke me up this mor...
us 3 under my blog,i'm their ROYAL daughter!they a...
it actually feels so weird today...i just got remi...
it was funny how depressed i was this morning gett...
It's like the worst few days of my life...Everyone...
today was nice =)i went out with daniel and reub!!...
amanda must be over the moon now...she finally got...
Tired today...i wore my new pants today....hehe......
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Wednesday, March 21, 2007
 @ 10:24 AM
so all that bullshit hypocrisy is just another masquarade?!i freaking blame myself for trusting you again,come on girl dun be naive,you can only choose one...don't tink life is always as perfect as u tink...argh...just tinking about it makes my blood boils...so today my mum nagged a lot...blah blah blah...E learning is so freakin lame...and i went around looking for my fav milk but its sold out everywhere!!Argh...so are friends who threw u aside when u need them for something important and they just find it irritating?i had to admit i was once like tt...but i've changed...made a promise to my mum i'll get better result for SA,or its bye bye freedom....haix...broke down cause i felt the lonely solitude again.CinderellaWhen I was just a little girlMy momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story It always was about a Princess in distressAnd how a guy would save her and end up with the gloryI'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me(Chorus) [I don't wanna be like Cinderella Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar Waiting for somebody, to come and set me freeI don't wanna be like Snow White waiting for a handsome prince to come and save me On a horse of white, unless we're riding side by side Don't want to depend on no-one else I'd rather rescue myself Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind Who's not afraid to show that he loves me Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am Don't need nobody taking care of me I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing(Chorus) bridge: I can slay, my own dragon I can dream, my own dreams My knight in shining armour is meSo I'm gonna set me free(Chorus)
|
|
 Wednesday, March 21, 2007
 @ 10:24 AM
so all that bullshit hypocrisy is just another masquarade?!i freaking blame myself for trusting you again,come on girl dun be naive,you can only choose one...don't tink life is always as perfect as u tink...argh...just tinking about it makes my blood boils...so today my mum nagged a lot...blah blah blah...E learning is so freakin lame...and i went around looking for my fav milk but its sold out everywhere!!Argh...so are friends who threw u aside when u need them for something important and they just find it irritating?i had to admit i was once like tt...but i've changed...made a promise to my mum i'll get better result for SA,or its bye bye freedom....haix...broke down cause i felt the lonely solitude again.CinderellaWhen I was just a little girlMy momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story It always was about a Princess in distressAnd how a guy would save her and end up with the gloryI'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me(Chorus) [I don't wanna be like Cinderella Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar Waiting for somebody, to come and set me freeI don't wanna be like Snow White waiting for a handsome prince to come and save me On a horse of white, unless we're riding side by side Don't want to depend on no-one else I'd rather rescue myself Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind Who's not afraid to show that he loves me Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am Don't need nobody taking care of me I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing(Chorus) bridge: I can slay, my own dragon I can dream, my own dreams My knight in shining armour is meSo I'm gonna set me free(Chorus)
|
|