|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Monday, July 09, 2007
 @ 12:27 PM
Haha,i had a great morning though i slept for 5 hours.I found someone interesting to chat to.I called up like 10 persons for movie.And none of them were free,i seriously need more friends huh?haha jokin!Anyway,i was bored stiff and i called zihui,she came over and we watched 2 movies, 'Perfect Man' and 'The lake house' The perfect man movie left us lingering in euphoria.And nostalgic moments of best friends hanging out flood back.At 6.45,we walked back to her hose,where the sun is setting.I asked her if she miss the times we used to share and she did.It's like,i'm happy that i get that happiness feeling whenever i'm with my friends.Only best friends though,like helmi and my other mates.I know she is unhappy,but why shouldn't she be?if i were her i'll be contended.But on second thoughts,she'll never be as happy as me.It's not a matter of how your life goes,it's your attitude towards things that really makes you happy.Like joanna quote (she took it off so i kinda forgot,i'll rephrase it a lil) 'Life isn't waiting for the storm to past,it's about learning to dance in the rain' pretty imaginative isn't it?I've never told her this,but one thing i admire about her is that,she can always pen down my emotions and thoughts when i can't.That's why its nice being with her.She's really like my lil sister.Ok back to our topic,yea,i hope she'll get to know how fortunate she is,cause at least,she have something i used to have,i did treasured it,just that that thing didn't treasure me.But ah well,he will know sooner or later.As for now,i have someone else to think of.Someone to always keep me motivated and happy.When walking back,i thought back,yea i always miss the old times,esp my sec 2 years.My beloved cg,actually,our multiplication/disband for N375 was a good thing.It taught loads of people loads of stuff,and come to think of it,everyone is happy now,people i used to detest isn't in it anymore.As for my friends,need i say?They're the greatest.Cailing,Helmi,Michelle,Huitian,Ryan(din talk to him for long but hey,buds forever),joanna,carina,Amanda,Benji.A million thanks.Haha i hope i'm not sounding too corny.I might be adding someone in,someone special,i really hope,this time,it works x)I'm a nomad,won't you take me home?
|
|
 Monday, July 09, 2007
 @ 12:27 PM
Haha,i had a great morning though i slept for 5 hours.I found someone interesting to chat to.I called up like 10 persons for movie.And none of them were free,i seriously need more friends huh?haha jokin!Anyway,i was bored stiff and i called zihui,she came over and we watched 2 movies, 'Perfect Man' and 'The lake house' The perfect man movie left us lingering in euphoria.And nostalgic moments of best friends hanging out flood back.At 6.45,we walked back to her hose,where the sun is setting.I asked her if she miss the times we used to share and she did.It's like,i'm happy that i get that happiness feeling whenever i'm with my friends.Only best friends though,like helmi and my other mates.I know she is unhappy,but why shouldn't she be?if i were her i'll be contended.But on second thoughts,she'll never be as happy as me.It's not a matter of how your life goes,it's your attitude towards things that really makes you happy.Like joanna quote (she took it off so i kinda forgot,i'll rephrase it a lil) 'Life isn't waiting for the storm to past,it's about learning to dance in the rain' pretty imaginative isn't it?I've never told her this,but one thing i admire about her is that,she can always pen down my emotions and thoughts when i can't.That's why its nice being with her.She's really like my lil sister.Ok back to our topic,yea,i hope she'll get to know how fortunate she is,cause at least,she have something i used to have,i did treasured it,just that that thing didn't treasure me.But ah well,he will know sooner or later.As for now,i have someone else to think of.Someone to always keep me motivated and happy.When walking back,i thought back,yea i always miss the old times,esp my sec 2 years.My beloved cg,actually,our multiplication/disband for N375 was a good thing.It taught loads of people loads of stuff,and come to think of it,everyone is happy now,people i used to detest isn't in it anymore.As for my friends,need i say?They're the greatest.Cailing,Helmi,Michelle,Huitian,Ryan(din talk to him for long but hey,buds forever),joanna,carina,Amanda,Benji.A million thanks.Haha i hope i'm not sounding too corny.I might be adding someone in,someone special,i really hope,this time,it works x)I'm a nomad,won't you take me home?
|
|