|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Saturday, August 18, 2007
 @ 12:05 PM
Mood:HOPELESS ROMANTICEver felt like you aren't on earth?That your spirit is somewhere else,floating in euphoria.I did,loads of times,today.firstly i had my eng oral today,it wasn't bad,compared to yesterday's topic,today was a snitch.Haha.About elderly and their children and such.I haven been feeling well today,i tend to get poor vision occasionally,sometimes i think i might even go blind soon.And the giddy spells that add in frequently isn't helping too.Haha,after school i went to 163 to eat,and went back to school,den follow michelle go there again and we joined weihao they all.They all heartless la,esp weihao,humph,only hanqiang bother to wish me good luck among so many of them.4 years of friendship leh!!!tsk tsk tsk.Haha ok back to the topic,i borrowed a comic from jojo today and had been totally immersed in it.After oral,i went to buy finish the rest of the collection.I cried 5 times within 3 books.Haha.Do you find it silly?i do,however,my sensitivity can sometimes be a blessing or a curse.However,if i do have countenance,it will be a blessing so i'm trying my best.I cried and cried,sob and sob.I love that story,but i dread sad ending.I'm sure most of you do,do you know why?For me,i'm just afraid my life will end that way.Like,for your whole life,you work hard and stuff,and you do that just because you want happiness.SO why would you want a sad ending?When i read that comic,i felt envious and so in love,yet when it ends with a sad note,my heart dropped to my stomach.I really want a happy ending in my life,and i belive it will happen.Do you?Thus i have decided,everytime,the story ends in a sad ending,i will edit it.Make it a happy one,that's the job of an author.And that's how i came to writing.I was so immersed in the contents of the book i really felt like i was standing there,watching it happen.Haha,ah well,reality slapped me hard in the face,AGAINThe third time,everytime my heart calls out to him,he;s there.Its so ironic,its almost magical.I want to be like that girl in that comic,overloved,overprotected.She had the most ideal boyfriend,and people are afraid of possesive poeple.I'm not sure if i am,but...Isn't the antidote for insercurity love?so overlove MIGHT be a good thing...P.S:thank ganma and the rest,for drawing on my table asking me to get well soon,they might seem like grafitti but it meant a lot to me <3And still loads of thanks to zihui and jojo,for being here.
|
|
 Saturday, August 18, 2007
 @ 12:05 PM
Mood:HOPELESS ROMANTICEver felt like you aren't on earth?That your spirit is somewhere else,floating in euphoria.I did,loads of times,today.firstly i had my eng oral today,it wasn't bad,compared to yesterday's topic,today was a snitch.Haha.About elderly and their children and such.I haven been feeling well today,i tend to get poor vision occasionally,sometimes i think i might even go blind soon.And the giddy spells that add in frequently isn't helping too.Haha,after school i went to 163 to eat,and went back to school,den follow michelle go there again and we joined weihao they all.They all heartless la,esp weihao,humph,only hanqiang bother to wish me good luck among so many of them.4 years of friendship leh!!!tsk tsk tsk.Haha ok back to the topic,i borrowed a comic from jojo today and had been totally immersed in it.After oral,i went to buy finish the rest of the collection.I cried 5 times within 3 books.Haha.Do you find it silly?i do,however,my sensitivity can sometimes be a blessing or a curse.However,if i do have countenance,it will be a blessing so i'm trying my best.I cried and cried,sob and sob.I love that story,but i dread sad ending.I'm sure most of you do,do you know why?For me,i'm just afraid my life will end that way.Like,for your whole life,you work hard and stuff,and you do that just because you want happiness.SO why would you want a sad ending?When i read that comic,i felt envious and so in love,yet when it ends with a sad note,my heart dropped to my stomach.I really want a happy ending in my life,and i belive it will happen.Do you?Thus i have decided,everytime,the story ends in a sad ending,i will edit it.Make it a happy one,that's the job of an author.And that's how i came to writing.I was so immersed in the contents of the book i really felt like i was standing there,watching it happen.Haha,ah well,reality slapped me hard in the face,AGAINThe third time,everytime my heart calls out to him,he;s there.Its so ironic,its almost magical.I want to be like that girl in that comic,overloved,overprotected.She had the most ideal boyfriend,and people are afraid of possesive poeple.I'm not sure if i am,but...Isn't the antidote for insercurity love?so overlove MIGHT be a good thing...P.S:thank ganma and the rest,for drawing on my table asking me to get well soon,they might seem like grafitti but it meant a lot to me <3And still loads of thanks to zihui and jojo,for being here.
|
|