|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Mugged the whole day on chem!yay!finally,organix c...
I'm not sure how to describe today.Had a dream tod...
I'm turning freaking narcisstic especially upon th...
Today is so fun!I love all my mates can?They like,...
I failed so badly for my prelims can?somemore eng ...
Actually,people ask me why do i blog everyday,well...
Haha.Michie finally got the right pronounciation f...
Heck of a boring day,tml got exams again.SIAN!!!!!...
Was so happy today,mum actually let me out to vivi...
eating steamboat!yummy!~XXXXXXXXX<33 heads are bet...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Tuesday, September 25, 2007
 @ 11:35 AM
Baby loves me and i love him
Let's rock the house down!
Let's boogie!To put it this way,i don't really think i need your poigancy,either you treat me like a real friend or just leave it be.I'm not that wannabe that craves attention from everyone.Horrible start!so tired and restless in school!had bio prac after that,jojo splashed water all over me la!tt idiot!WEnt to plaza,bought comics,return and borrowed books and went to lot 1.Ate and went home,on the bus,i shared my music with jo,just nice the songs playing on my ipod were those happy songs and the atmosphere was perfect,the sun was about to set,and i just feel so....relaxed.When i'm with her,i feel no tension,just pure us,no conflict,no confusion,and best friends like these are hard to fine,treasure those who make you feel so special.Terribly worn out,had loads of plans with jojo this week.She wanna try play pool!!haha,i guess the addictive-ness is contagious.Wahahha.Looking forward to playing basketball with her during PE tml!bringing comics and story for FNN.3 periods....i can die...BABY LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM! <3!
|
|
 Tuesday, September 25, 2007
 @ 11:35 AM
Baby loves me and i love him
Let's rock the house down!
Let's boogie!To put it this way,i don't really think i need your poigancy,either you treat me like a real friend or just leave it be.I'm not that wannabe that craves attention from everyone.Horrible start!so tired and restless in school!had bio prac after that,jojo splashed water all over me la!tt idiot!WEnt to plaza,bought comics,return and borrowed books and went to lot 1.Ate and went home,on the bus,i shared my music with jo,just nice the songs playing on my ipod were those happy songs and the atmosphere was perfect,the sun was about to set,and i just feel so....relaxed.When i'm with her,i feel no tension,just pure us,no conflict,no confusion,and best friends like these are hard to fine,treasure those who make you feel so special.Terribly worn out,had loads of plans with jojo this week.She wanna try play pool!!haha,i guess the addictive-ness is contagious.Wahahha.Looking forward to playing basketball with her during PE tml!bringing comics and story for FNN.3 periods....i can die...BABY LOVES ME AND I LOVE HIM! <3!
|
|