|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
I <3 Gaara!!Esp when he came to naruto and lee's r...
LAtely my life was pretty dull thanks to endless m...
I love to see what your eyes reflect,and that embr...
dwelling in the perfection,lingering in that realm...
I almost died,i have been trapped at home for so l...
I seem to have lost the blogging spirit...no la i'...
Online diary,here i am to write again.AFter school...
Eh...Should i be thankful for my non mudane and bo...
I think i am jinxToday went to junling's house,she...
Please don't let it rain my my birthday celebratio...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Friday, October 19, 2007
 @ 12:09 PM
I didn't sleep a wink ytd,i was tossing and turning in my bed for 3 hours.and at 2 am,i couldn't take it and sat infront of my com watching anime till 6.30 in the morning.Tension?Stress?Who knows...and my mum was like,was so early wake up ah?obviously i didn't sleep la!Went to school,jojo and rina was already there.MIRACLE and i complained that i didn't sleep and jo said she could tell.And therefore,i warn them about me being cranky without slp.And i was really cranky,i snapped at everyone who tried to talk nonsense with me,acting like an obnoxious harridan.Like,i can't take it for a day,let alone Gaara his whole life?Poor hubby.Sighs.Practical was erm ok i guess?i was lazing off trying to slp when douglas,sitting behind me broke a funnel and i jumped.So much for sleeping,we waited in the AVA room,there i half dozed off for 2 hours.I said half because i was half sleeping,yet a part of me is still there,i can hear their conversations and stuff.So weird la the feeling.I reached home and slept throughout,REALLY KNACKERED.O LEVELS NEXT WEEK!GAMBATE PEONS!Terribly sry for being cranky!i just realized Riiya's voice is soooo sexy.Hehe,and he's uber adorable.So terribly jealous of Cha Cha! x) Orin chan is cute too!she's so petite!!and the way she blush when she saw Shine,i blush a lot too just not as cute as her.Reason?not telling.HAHA.Loads of stuff happen today that make me realise,certain things,may seem good and last,but one short moment can just destroy the numerous days of building bonds and relationship.That is just so sad.I'm not sure if i'm surreal but that's just how i express things.I felt as though i lost a part of myself again,this andrenaline rushing-tiresome quotidian life isn't working out for me.I might just lose it and go beserk one day.Been trying to do loads to help calm myself down but nothing seems to help,esp with the immense work load.I know this might sound pettifogging to some people,but i don't care,it's really driving me nuts.I wished i'm pertinacious enough,so as to secure a good grade and get this over and done with.But the problem is...i'm not.Off to sleep. ZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz Phoenix Kris.  RIiya! <3  The shield!so damn nice
|
|
 Friday, October 19, 2007
 @ 12:09 PM
I didn't sleep a wink ytd,i was tossing and turning in my bed for 3 hours.and at 2 am,i couldn't take it and sat infront of my com watching anime till 6.30 in the morning.Tension?Stress?Who knows...and my mum was like,was so early wake up ah?obviously i didn't sleep la!Went to school,jojo and rina was already there.MIRACLE and i complained that i didn't sleep and jo said she could tell.And therefore,i warn them about me being cranky without slp.And i was really cranky,i snapped at everyone who tried to talk nonsense with me,acting like an obnoxious harridan.Like,i can't take it for a day,let alone Gaara his whole life?Poor hubby.Sighs.Practical was erm ok i guess?i was lazing off trying to slp when douglas,sitting behind me broke a funnel and i jumped.So much for sleeping,we waited in the AVA room,there i half dozed off for 2 hours.I said half because i was half sleeping,yet a part of me is still there,i can hear their conversations and stuff.So weird la the feeling.I reached home and slept throughout,REALLY KNACKERED.O LEVELS NEXT WEEK!GAMBATE PEONS!Terribly sry for being cranky!i just realized Riiya's voice is soooo sexy.Hehe,and he's uber adorable.So terribly jealous of Cha Cha! x) Orin chan is cute too!she's so petite!!and the way she blush when she saw Shine,i blush a lot too just not as cute as her.Reason?not telling.HAHA.Loads of stuff happen today that make me realise,certain things,may seem good and last,but one short moment can just destroy the numerous days of building bonds and relationship.That is just so sad.I'm not sure if i'm surreal but that's just how i express things.I felt as though i lost a part of myself again,this andrenaline rushing-tiresome quotidian life isn't working out for me.I might just lose it and go beserk one day.Been trying to do loads to help calm myself down but nothing seems to help,esp with the immense work load.I know this might sound pettifogging to some people,but i don't care,it's really driving me nuts.I wished i'm pertinacious enough,so as to secure a good grade and get this over and done with.But the problem is...i'm not.Off to sleep. ZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz Phoenix Kris.  RIiya! <3  The shield!so damn nice
|
|