5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Who am i,i am lambo-san.I woke up e...
Happy!Happy!Happy!Met up with jo and ate at 163 ag...
Happy happy happy!Mum bought me my new phone today...
Ok,i know everyone is busy working.I'm don't blame...
There are somethings that really pissed me off.For...
I'VE FALLEN ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE <3I had a weird d...
My body block has officially malfunctioned.It was ...
Ok i wasn't going to blog today but i just remembe...
Ciao tutti!if you dunno what it means you are prob...
Edited post.Ok fine,i shall try to make an interes...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Saturday, December 08, 2007
@ 1:34 PM

ALL HAIL GWEN HIME!WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA


I am soooo unlucky can...

Went to Taka with jojo and we ate at coffee bean,classy ladies.We headed to bossini kinokuniya,where i saw thise cute guy and i told jojo bout it and she didn't see him even when he walked past her!eye pa stamp la!We then head to bossini to kajiao carina,wahahahha.Never even get to talk to her,then off to TAngs to have my job interview.Stupid stupid rain.Though it was raining,i was sweltering for quite a bit,not sure why too.I just find it humid.

We then head over to Cathay and we watched hitman,for me,again.And you know what?Jo finally got in an NC16 show,you should see her face la!the person who served us is call HELMI.LLOL!i told him he has the same name as my best friend and he laugh.BEfore the movie start,i told jo the guy is suke hot and got porn inside,she was damn happy to hear that there was porn,HENTAI!

Loads of caucasians today,haha but none of jojo's type so she didn't do her dare!But she promised to do it next week!!i saw loads of cute one but wasn't my type though.Hmmm.

I'm so sad.My ipod is really spoilt and it's very costly to repair it.Somehow,i feel adrenaline is running throw my blood again,tired,depressed(for no reason wtf?) and weirdly,i seemed to be caught in a daze and my relex actions are as slow as ever T.T PMS perhaps?Really sad about my ipod >.<

My feet hurt so much from the heels,i tear.Somemore my toes were liike trembling when i took them off,my feet was reddish purple!Creepy.I want to have a good night sleep and forget all those feelings!I'm hitting the hay right after finshin this new anime i found.Zombie princess,i'm sure you guys know why i picked that guy.
Princess watching princess shows!WAHHAHAHAHAHHA.



eating at coffee bean


chocolate

presnt for jojo

outside the theatre

lalala~

HOTTIE!!!!!!!!

HAha you guys must have a hard turn twisting your head to look at the pictures...I DON'T CARE!WAHAHHAHAHAHA



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality