|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Yes ryan i know my rants are very de 'lol' but you...
I know everything was caused by my insecurities......
So proud of myself being a faithful blogger,yadah ...
Jo came over today x)We watched scary movie 4 wow ...
Well i'm happy that the blues are gone,this is wha...
I broke my key,pro right?The key is the key to ope...
Belated photos of my b'dea celebme dog and pineapp...
Today's outing at orchard is a little more special...
Alright,new resolution.I know i have not been a fa...
I've decided!to get a new ipod,which cost a whoopi...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Wednesday, January 16, 2008
 @ 12:19 PM
Go on and kiss the girl~yay i love this song!can't stop listening to it even though i got it since before o levels.Thx to helmi who sent me this song by my fav artist,ashley tisdale!I'm not that naive to jump to saying 'oh he's my soulmate when we are just going steady.I don't really like people saying what their plans are when they get married or they are actually married or what shit when the just went steady like what?4 months?T.T calling nicknames like hubby or laopo is like a bit weird.Imagine calling each other across the street with that pet name,dunno how many married guys will turn over la.If i see people calling each other by this kind of pet name,i shall address them by Mr and Mrs from now on :P.Why do i feel so hungover every afternoon when i wake up?not an ounce of alcohol is inside me(not counted if i go out spray perfume). Roar.I'm so not eating an aspirine though yuck.Slack at home and watched anime!joanna is coming over tml!can't wait for friday and saturday!!!!!WhEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~Double groan.My life can seriously adds up to the word,'coincidence' let me tell you it has happen so many times.Its like,when a certain topic comes up,relevant things help in and added into my life.Today's topic:Boyfriend breaking up with you over your another friend.No i'm not talking about chelsea,get real.It was jsut because i was brushing up with my readin,i was reading mates dates and it was on that topic.I on the Tv and 'As told by Ginger' was playing and the topic was totally the same.But let me tell you,if i see my BFF's bf cheating her,i will personally make him suffer hell.There are more problems now,but now the funny thing is those problem don't really belong to me,but i'm helpin gto share the burden.And i kinda got the dumps,because i'm used to placing myself in some people's shoes,it helps me to think better.I wrote a new song,seh la i damn free can?!I long to break free,free of the control that seemed to hold on to me,like puppet strings.I looked into the mirror and what do I see?Shattered pieces just like the bittersweet memories.How long will this pain stay?I hope time can wash away the melancholy and the stain.As the rain falls on my window,I gaze up at the sky,reminiscing the days,of you and I.Reveries became my solace,bringing me out of the cruel reality.Just once i hope you'll hold me in your arms,whisper into my ear and say that you love me.i've got to let it go,Look on the bright side,ride over the high tide.Start life afresh,stay positive,that way i know that i'm free.This songs has nothing to do with what i feel,i'm jsut improvising and is really nothing to do ma!
|
|
 Wednesday, January 16, 2008
 @ 12:19 PM
Go on and kiss the girl~yay i love this song!can't stop listening to it even though i got it since before o levels.Thx to helmi who sent me this song by my fav artist,ashley tisdale!I'm not that naive to jump to saying 'oh he's my soulmate when we are just going steady.I don't really like people saying what their plans are when they get married or they are actually married or what shit when the just went steady like what?4 months?T.T calling nicknames like hubby or laopo is like a bit weird.Imagine calling each other across the street with that pet name,dunno how many married guys will turn over la.If i see people calling each other by this kind of pet name,i shall address them by Mr and Mrs from now on :P.Why do i feel so hungover every afternoon when i wake up?not an ounce of alcohol is inside me(not counted if i go out spray perfume). Roar.I'm so not eating an aspirine though yuck.Slack at home and watched anime!joanna is coming over tml!can't wait for friday and saturday!!!!!WhEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~Double groan.My life can seriously adds up to the word,'coincidence' let me tell you it has happen so many times.Its like,when a certain topic comes up,relevant things help in and added into my life.Today's topic:Boyfriend breaking up with you over your another friend.No i'm not talking about chelsea,get real.It was jsut because i was brushing up with my readin,i was reading mates dates and it was on that topic.I on the Tv and 'As told by Ginger' was playing and the topic was totally the same.But let me tell you,if i see my BFF's bf cheating her,i will personally make him suffer hell.There are more problems now,but now the funny thing is those problem don't really belong to me,but i'm helpin gto share the burden.And i kinda got the dumps,because i'm used to placing myself in some people's shoes,it helps me to think better.I wrote a new song,seh la i damn free can?!I long to break free,free of the control that seemed to hold on to me,like puppet strings.I looked into the mirror and what do I see?Shattered pieces just like the bittersweet memories.How long will this pain stay?I hope time can wash away the melancholy and the stain.As the rain falls on my window,I gaze up at the sky,reminiscing the days,of you and I.Reveries became my solace,bringing me out of the cruel reality.Just once i hope you'll hold me in your arms,whisper into my ear and say that you love me.i've got to let it go,Look on the bright side,ride over the high tide.Start life afresh,stay positive,that way i know that i'm free.This songs has nothing to do with what i feel,i'm jsut improvising and is really nothing to do ma!
|
|