|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Belated photos of my b'dea celebme dog and pineapp...
Today's outing at orchard is a little more special...
Alright,new resolution.I know i have not been a fa...
I've decided!to get a new ipod,which cost a whoopi...
Every sneeze almost my my head bop out.My head hur...
.....................................................
What if you found the most idyllic place on Earth,...
glancing up at the sky,i wondered why the stars se...
Wht can't i breathe when i think about you~So anyw...
I'm getting super lazy to blog cause i'm so tired....
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Tuesday, January 08, 2008
 @ 1:38 PM
I broke my key,pro right?The key is the key to open the window,the other half in still inside the key hole so yeap,its pretty much stuck there T.T totally retarded....Recently i realised that many egoistic people surround me.People whom are always full of themself,someone who doesn't like people to win them in sutff,esp looks.Prob is,some of them don't even look that good to be egoistic.So advice for you peons,dun brag bloody stuff that aren't true and though by everyone else and also,stop trying to make people look as though they you are more worthy than them.Cause people had good points in diff points.And please,ppl brag,you diss,you are like a total bitch/bastard.If you one of this people,i'm super surprise you stilll have friends,or maybe you don't,just that you think you have.Went through today in agony,jo tell me that the brunette was a total cutie and that added to my remorse.What i hate is,i kept thinking about that day,it keeps repeating what happen all over and over.I kept telling myself that what's past has past but my brain dodn't want to listen.I am driving myself nuts and i'm starting to hate myself.I lost my jaunty and optimistic attitude.Why can't it just stay therE!?ROAR~why is it that people are more pessisnistic than optimistic?all this thinking is draining my brain,i need a real vacation and something fun to pep my day up again.Gettting really annoyed with myself...Melancholy filled my blood.I realised some people that i thought were close to me,cared about someone else.How many problems can come up in a day?I need to make The Great Escape.
|
|
 Tuesday, January 08, 2008
 @ 1:38 PM
I broke my key,pro right?The key is the key to open the window,the other half in still inside the key hole so yeap,its pretty much stuck there T.T totally retarded....Recently i realised that many egoistic people surround me.People whom are always full of themself,someone who doesn't like people to win them in sutff,esp looks.Prob is,some of them don't even look that good to be egoistic.So advice for you peons,dun brag bloody stuff that aren't true and though by everyone else and also,stop trying to make people look as though they you are more worthy than them.Cause people had good points in diff points.And please,ppl brag,you diss,you are like a total bitch/bastard.If you one of this people,i'm super surprise you stilll have friends,or maybe you don't,just that you think you have.Went through today in agony,jo tell me that the brunette was a total cutie and that added to my remorse.What i hate is,i kept thinking about that day,it keeps repeating what happen all over and over.I kept telling myself that what's past has past but my brain dodn't want to listen.I am driving myself nuts and i'm starting to hate myself.I lost my jaunty and optimistic attitude.Why can't it just stay therE!?ROAR~why is it that people are more pessisnistic than optimistic?all this thinking is draining my brain,i need a real vacation and something fun to pep my day up again.Gettting really annoyed with myself...Melancholy filled my blood.I realised some people that i thought were close to me,cared about someone else.How many problems can come up in a day?I need to make The Great Escape.
|
|