5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Woke up late today,i had a dream that involves joa...
Man...some people just don't know when to quit.Jus...
Haha,i had my first tuition today,i have to say i ...
Simple plan rocks!I bought their newest cd and alm...
I was rotting at home thanks to someone.Then helmi...
Yesterday,michie weihao and me chatted from 2 till...
I slept for 12 going 13 amazing hours.It was aweso...
When you look me in the eyes, and tell me that you...
[if you hear a voice,in the middle of the night,sa...
I was freaking lazy to put make up today,so i went...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Friday, February 29, 2008
@ 2:51 PM

Hectic yet fun day x)

Met up with jo,on my way there,mum called me and say i had to cancel my lunch as i need to collect that wretched pay check.It's either today or tml,told jo about it and she volunteer to go with me tml.Sweet yea?

I was so tempted to eat wanton noodles but that moron don't let me.So we ate curry instead,hm...so nice.AFter that,we went comics and i bought a set of keychains!they are all so adorable and i'm giving them out to my click!i so nice hor?Then went to borrow books!got really intersting ones!can't wait to begin!

Went home via mrt,went to pasa malam and zh whack me with an umbrella.At that point,she invited me to her house for dnner later as it's her mum's birthday and i obliged.

Went home with jo and watched STardust,man the time fits my story perfectly!so nice!After that,we cam whore and i went to zh's house,where we ate dinner and played laods of games.

We played heart attack and truth and dare.We did super loads of crazy sutff,i had to caress myself and ask zh's mum if i'm sexy,zh had lip lock and tongue touch with vincent!And they spilled about their embarassing moments and we couldn't stop laughing.It was so fun!Everyone loves my truth questions and dare options,especially when they aren't the one getting sabo-ed.It's a different case for Vincent though.

Had fun today.I thank God that my life isn't boring and is filled with friends who cares so much aboutme.I really think that a friendship is similar to a relationship,because in mine friendship,i have chemistry that i only felt with my best friend,we hardly quarrel,we tell each other everything and of course,we love hanging out.The most amazing thing is that even after we've known each other for 4 years,we still have endless stuff to talk about when we see each other,

So thanks to joanna for being my ultimate best friend.Hey,i love you other guys too k?Like michie,weihao and of course,my beloved piggy zihui.You guys mean the world to me x)

P.S i am making a mental note and one on my diary,hopefully that i won't bring my boyfriend along for truth or dare sessiosn with my friends!




pout~

boo hoo~

ooo love my nose

she's a lousy mock kisser

xoxo

BFF!weihao dun jealous la



blur



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality