5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Warning:i may not be typing this post with a saint...
gordon look so weirdhelmi act cutehehefacadei look...
Once upon a time~SIao!I not that old!Wa...I'm so a...
Happy Valentine's Day people!!I think i may have o...
I had the weirdest sleep yesterday night.I was tos...
My computer pissed me off so much.It lags as hell....
Woke up with a slight headache and a runny nose,no...
i am not sure whats so funny.Porn perhaps?i am so ...
Happy chinese new year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
People always seemed to be missing other people,pl...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Tuesday, February 19, 2008
@ 2:43 PM

I was freaking lazy to put make up today,so i went to cwp with the group with my face looking like the breeding ground for zits~
Jumper today wasn't bad.Especially when there are 3 cute guys inside for you to ogle at.

Firstly,i find that black guy freaking bad.He's so....Crazy in a way,not to mention the dagger stare he gave send shiver down my spine.Next was the lead actress,she is hell annoying piece of turd.When you are in danger or somewhat,your first instinct is to be on alert and protect your and your loved ones,but NO.All she did was blabber profusely,flooding that guy with questions,well i guess its true,love is blind.But if there's really someone like that,it would help if love is deaf instead.
Before we went home,Weihao sent us the 'One missed call'ringtone,in both japanese and american version.I set it as my ringtone right away! X)

We decided to watch a horror movie at my place so we went MJ,which was utterly useless and expensive,so we went TS instead.I bought loads!like 3 horror and 2 la pi xiao xin.After we exited,we went to the faceshop,and weihao was like so bored he walked off while the girls and i browse through the nail polish section.I bought 2!one coral and a blue one!who cares if the colours clash?!It looks nice!

Ate at kfc and went to jojo's house,her mum was a really nice host,and she looked so young and pretty.We then watched One missed call 3.IT ISN'T SCARY AT ALL!i didn't cover my eyes one bit so you can figure out how not scary it was.Man the korean guy inside is insanely adorable.He has this pretty cutish boyish face.So angry that he died in the end.Jo was like,'Eh i thought you like ang moh?' and i was like,'Oh yeah?Who cares!He's cute!that's all that matters!!!'
Ha!I am so superficial~

So after that,they came over to my house and we played ugly ugly.Loser must do forfeit,so all 4 of us had a forfeit at our upcoming beach bash this friday T.T and jo and wh had an extra forfeit,jo had to put toothpaste on her face while we splatter make up all over wh.Weihao,i must say,you look absolutely gorgeous,why,you may never have looked more like John travolta in your life~

After that,wh had to rush home so us girls went to had dinner.While walking there,we glanced up at the sky,ITS A STARRY NIGHT!WHeeeeeeeeeeee~Here something creepy,Zihui was about to call me cause i wanted to listen to the red candy ringtone when she screamed and there was a black cat infront of us,Jo and i shriek in unision.Freaking abrupt and creepy!

WOrst of all,walking to yew tee that time,zihui called me,the ringtone was filling the air then i saw i had a voice mail,i listen to it and it said saturday.8.15pm and i freaked!but it's last saturday la...at least i think it is.

So we had dinner and when i got home,i painted my nails coral and my toenails blue!WAHAHAHAHA.

P.S one guy send me the lamest pickup line ever. 'can i borrow your library card?cause i wanna check u out' isn't that the shittiest thing you ever seen or heard or what?!

NOT TO FORGET.HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN MOK MY BITCH :)

dog face

jh,johnny and jojo(WOW!ALLITERATION!)

tadah!


zh and toot kia

poke poke

me and colgate spokesperson

Watch out!joanna got rabies!



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality