5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Woke up with a slight headache and a runny nose,no...
i am not sure whats so funny.Porn perhaps?i am so ...
Happy chinese new year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
People always seemed to be missing other people,pl...
Went to ikea with zh today.We walked all the way t...
Today me and zihui went out shopping for clothes.I...
Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twili...
I can never not laugh when i hang out with helmi a...
I had a great adventure dream that involves Charli...
It was a nice tranquil day today.Well the good new...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Tuesday, February 12, 2008
@ 2:46 PM

My computer pissed me off so much.It lags as hell.

I slept at 5 yesterday and when i woke up,it was 10.30.I tossed and turn but i can't seem to go back into my reverie,which was a totally weird one.The house was empty as usual.

I watched bleach the whole day,my head hurting so much the whole day,driving me nuts.I decided to rest,lay on the bed for a while but its not working.So i went to my parent's room and gaze out the window,it was a beautiful tranquil day and before i knew it,my headache was gone in an instant.I went down to buy dinner,hoping the walk will cheer me up as it normally does but it didn't.I wasn't moody or anything,i just felt as though something is weighing down my heart,i dare not think what it was,my world seemed to be crumbling down as it is,but i don't care.That's life.

The food was damn heaty,soon i had a sore throat and i realised i got an incoming ulcer.OMG!i haven't had one for a decade.Yes i am serious,but ah well.I haven't been drinking much water and i drank more than 15 glasses today.I lost count at how many times i went to the loo too.

I guess the good thing about today is,when you are alone,enjoying what you are doing,you feel as though you had distant away from the world.I like that kind of feeling,in my room,basking in shows,it's like my little own secret hideout.

From what i see,my life is just....well a life.It's how i make it up to be,if i would look at things from a jocund point or a melancholic one.I would admit there's something weird happening,to me i mean.May it be mentally,emotionally or physically.Not sure if it's a good thing but i hope so.I looked myself in the mirror,my eye cricles are so dark i looked as though someone had punched me in the eye.I fel as though my world and body are falling apart....



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality