5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
i am not sure whats so funny.Porn perhaps?i am so ...
Happy chinese new year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
People always seemed to be missing other people,pl...
Went to ikea with zh today.We walked all the way t...
Today me and zihui went out shopping for clothes.I...
Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twili...
I can never not laugh when i hang out with helmi a...
I had a great adventure dream that involves Charli...
It was a nice tranquil day today.Well the good new...
Man i am so pissed off now but i shall enter my bl...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Monday, February 11, 2008
@ 11:26 AM

Woke up with a slight headache and a runny nose,no doubt i've caught a cold.Luckily,it was a slight one.

I was thinking of what to do at home.Probably finished up the rest of Bleach and amanda smsed me to ask me out.I was a little reluctant at first but what the heck,its a weekend,i can rest for the next whole week.So i bathed.I wanted to get a safety pin and the top i was wearing,the buttons keep coming off the chest area and in the sewing kit,i found my old heart locket.I was estatic!I bought it when i was sec 1!It's still so pretty and such.SO i put it on and went out to meet her,at the mrt station,i waited for half an hour,she couldn't meet me because she lost her ez link card and her mum forbade her from coming out.So i walked to her house,super tiring.It was bloody far and i was staggering there.

When i reached,she and her mum were still quarrelling and she asked me if i had eaten and i shook my head and she took out lunch for both of us.At lunch,we joked about so much stuff it feels as though i had returned to 2e3.It has been so long since i felt this way.It felt really good though,so i filled her in on my dilema and she said she'll help.I forgot how open minded she was,the most liberal among all my other friends.And that was a sigh of relief.So we stayed at her house,until some time later then her mum let her out.Phew~

So we went to catch a movie which was boring.And after the movie she had to leave,and i went to meet my parents.I can't wait for the canada trip.



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality