|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Tuesday, February 05, 2008
 @ 3:31 PM
Today me and zihui went out shopping for clothes.In the train,a guy from Singapore American school came in the train and he was cute, i blush the moment we made eye contact and i was giggling to zihui.Turns out he was with his chinese girlfriend.I don't really like her LOL.Not because she has a cute boyfriend(my brunette is so much more cute),it's because she kept looking at zihui and me while talking to her lover.It just sort of pissed me off.I wonder if she's trying to show off.Hm....Anyway,I bought 3 T shirts yipee~Now then i realised Singapore has such limited clothe shops.Sigh*I like this OP shirt i bought,at the bottom of the top was inscirbed 'I made my Great escape' THAT IS WAD I WANTED!I badly want to get away from singapore.Ok i talk about this everyday and i'm kinda sick of it.So new year is just this thursday and sadly, i haven't caught the holiday spirit.To me, chinese new year is just another holiday.Having dinner with my paternal relatives,forcing my cousins to take pictures with me(well only Daniel cause he dread taking photos),playing with my cousin's kids,talking to my fav couzzies and of course,RED PACKETS!I'm so going to get a big juicy one from my brother,who got married on nov 11 llast year.I shalll curse him if he doesn't!!!WAHAHAHA I AM SO EVIL.As for my maternal side,i just dislike them a lot.They always run to my mum when they have financial problem,always asking my dad to fetch them here and there blah blah blah.And my cousin Liting,she's a slut.Her bf commited suicide because of her.When i last saw her which was 2004,she was acting like some beverly hills primma donna.OH please.Everywhere she goes she carries her puppy acting like wad...Well sad for her,her reign is over and its my turn.Nope i'm not joking.Well i just hate her snobbish attitude.This year is off to a bad start but i will make sure i honour the promise i made to myself.I WANT ALL MY MATES TO BE HAPPY!I finally opened the door god has knock-en for so long. And anyway, i cried so hard typing this ending for Thrill of a dream oracle.Booo~‘Come on!’ he said, pulling my hand as we ran further into the castle. He took me to the garden, he smiled widely as we could hear the released of the fireworks. I looked at him, he’d never look more like the knight in shinning amour in my life. He hugged me tightly, ‘Everything is over now, this will be a happy ending.’ He smiled sweetly as the beautiful fireworks exploded in the sky. I hugged him back tightly, ‘A happy ending…’ I murmured, as a tear trickle down my cheek. He lay asleep on my lap, smiling sweetly as though he was having a great dream. Great dream, this is what everything is. Tears stream down my cheeks. ‘This is farewell Troy…’ as I bent down and gave him our one last kiss. When I woke up, tears were still streaming out of my eyes only this time, I don’t have the comfort of Troy’s broad shoulders and embrace. I looked into my reflection, I could see everything clearly, my pale skin, red bloodstream eyes that have no luster whatsoever and a haggard look. I thought back about the letter I left him: ‘Troy… When you said it was a happy ending, I knew it was true, for me at least. I am happy, and my end is near. I’m suffering from a disease and…I’m dying soon. I know you must be angry and depress that I left without saying a word but I couldn’t face you, among all the things I didn’t want to leave behind, you are on the top list. You’ve provided my life with everything I wanted, an adventure, colors back to my world and of course, Love. No words could express how terrible I feel now yet I am contended, I got everything I wanted, I can die with no regrets. Please do not feel upset over my departure, we were from different universe from the start, a chance to meet, had a thrilling adventure and falling in love, was a rare chance to come by. Don’t feel sad that it’s gone, be glad that it happened. Even if my heart has stopped beating, it will always, always belong to you. Yours forever, HaylieSee how cham my grammer is?!
|
|
 Tuesday, February 05, 2008
 @ 3:31 PM
Today me and zihui went out shopping for clothes.In the train,a guy from Singapore American school came in the train and he was cute, i blush the moment we made eye contact and i was giggling to zihui.Turns out he was with his chinese girlfriend.I don't really like her LOL.Not because she has a cute boyfriend(my brunette is so much more cute),it's because she kept looking at zihui and me while talking to her lover.It just sort of pissed me off.I wonder if she's trying to show off.Hm....Anyway,I bought 3 T shirts yipee~Now then i realised Singapore has such limited clothe shops.Sigh*I like this OP shirt i bought,at the bottom of the top was inscirbed 'I made my Great escape' THAT IS WAD I WANTED!I badly want to get away from singapore.Ok i talk about this everyday and i'm kinda sick of it.So new year is just this thursday and sadly, i haven't caught the holiday spirit.To me, chinese new year is just another holiday.Having dinner with my paternal relatives,forcing my cousins to take pictures with me(well only Daniel cause he dread taking photos),playing with my cousin's kids,talking to my fav couzzies and of course,RED PACKETS!I'm so going to get a big juicy one from my brother,who got married on nov 11 llast year.I shalll curse him if he doesn't!!!WAHAHAHA I AM SO EVIL.As for my maternal side,i just dislike them a lot.They always run to my mum when they have financial problem,always asking my dad to fetch them here and there blah blah blah.And my cousin Liting,she's a slut.Her bf commited suicide because of her.When i last saw her which was 2004,she was acting like some beverly hills primma donna.OH please.Everywhere she goes she carries her puppy acting like wad...Well sad for her,her reign is over and its my turn.Nope i'm not joking.Well i just hate her snobbish attitude.This year is off to a bad start but i will make sure i honour the promise i made to myself.I WANT ALL MY MATES TO BE HAPPY!I finally opened the door god has knock-en for so long. And anyway, i cried so hard typing this ending for Thrill of a dream oracle.Booo~‘Come on!’ he said, pulling my hand as we ran further into the castle. He took me to the garden, he smiled widely as we could hear the released of the fireworks. I looked at him, he’d never look more like the knight in shinning amour in my life. He hugged me tightly, ‘Everything is over now, this will be a happy ending.’ He smiled sweetly as the beautiful fireworks exploded in the sky. I hugged him back tightly, ‘A happy ending…’ I murmured, as a tear trickle down my cheek. He lay asleep on my lap, smiling sweetly as though he was having a great dream. Great dream, this is what everything is. Tears stream down my cheeks. ‘This is farewell Troy…’ as I bent down and gave him our one last kiss. When I woke up, tears were still streaming out of my eyes only this time, I don’t have the comfort of Troy’s broad shoulders and embrace. I looked into my reflection, I could see everything clearly, my pale skin, red bloodstream eyes that have no luster whatsoever and a haggard look. I thought back about the letter I left him: ‘Troy… When you said it was a happy ending, I knew it was true, for me at least. I am happy, and my end is near. I’m suffering from a disease and…I’m dying soon. I know you must be angry and depress that I left without saying a word but I couldn’t face you, among all the things I didn’t want to leave behind, you are on the top list. You’ve provided my life with everything I wanted, an adventure, colors back to my world and of course, Love. No words could express how terrible I feel now yet I am contended, I got everything I wanted, I can die with no regrets. Please do not feel upset over my departure, we were from different universe from the start, a chance to meet, had a thrilling adventure and falling in love, was a rare chance to come by. Don’t feel sad that it’s gone, be glad that it happened. Even if my heart has stopped beating, it will always, always belong to you. Yours forever, HaylieSee how cham my grammer is?!
|
|