|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, February 07, 2008
 @ 2:23 PM
People always seemed to be missing other people,places.In search of memories they had.Me?I missed the absolute euphoria the special someone i like can give me.It was only now that i know,that felicity is the ultimate.Today was i busy clearing the stuff of my room.But still didn't do much cause i seriously need the shelf to place my stuff.My eldest brother then came over,without his wife.Apparently they had a tiff about household appliances.Sounds lame?But for me,i would think of it as a bliss.My uncle came over too,gosh i'm so envious of his eyes.He was really girlish ones with long eye lashes.Terribly jealous.Nothing much,new year is boring to me every year.But ah well...I feel as though my brain is so lazy,i'm now even lazy to fantasize.MAn,i wish i can smack myself awake.Preoccupied with reading and writing,argh.I'm gettng this feeling that my life is boring.NO.......................THAT IS THE WORST.I think it would be romantic if my bf sings this chorus of Take tomorrow to me: Give me all your feelings,throw it all away,think about the good things no matter what they say.We'll take tomorrow baby yea,one day at a time...So guessing from my fav songs,it easy to tell that i'm the sort of person who likes to throw everything melancholic and burden-ful away,and jsut go do something great and fun.Like the great escape and So yesterday.I have this personality that says,'Give it your all,it's now or never.' Like Kiss the girl the song,you're going to miss the girl if you don't kiss her now.Something like that.I really like this attitude of mine(not sure if it's a good thing but whatever)I found my super old diary when i was in pri 6,inside were all piffed remarkds and insults.Whoa...Lalala but i'm a changed person now!wheee~perhaps i didn't mature a lot in my thinking but who cares.ROAR I WANT TO GO CANADA NOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`wait...ok maybe after i get all my red packets....lol
|
|
 Thursday, February 07, 2008
 @ 2:23 PM
People always seemed to be missing other people,places.In search of memories they had.Me?I missed the absolute euphoria the special someone i like can give me.It was only now that i know,that felicity is the ultimate.Today was i busy clearing the stuff of my room.But still didn't do much cause i seriously need the shelf to place my stuff.My eldest brother then came over,without his wife.Apparently they had a tiff about household appliances.Sounds lame?But for me,i would think of it as a bliss.My uncle came over too,gosh i'm so envious of his eyes.He was really girlish ones with long eye lashes.Terribly jealous.Nothing much,new year is boring to me every year.But ah well...I feel as though my brain is so lazy,i'm now even lazy to fantasize.MAn,i wish i can smack myself awake.Preoccupied with reading and writing,argh.I'm gettng this feeling that my life is boring.NO.......................THAT IS THE WORST.I think it would be romantic if my bf sings this chorus of Take tomorrow to me: Give me all your feelings,throw it all away,think about the good things no matter what they say.We'll take tomorrow baby yea,one day at a time...So guessing from my fav songs,it easy to tell that i'm the sort of person who likes to throw everything melancholic and burden-ful away,and jsut go do something great and fun.Like the great escape and So yesterday.I have this personality that says,'Give it your all,it's now or never.' Like Kiss the girl the song,you're going to miss the girl if you don't kiss her now.Something like that.I really like this attitude of mine(not sure if it's a good thing but whatever)I found my super old diary when i was in pri 6,inside were all piffed remarkds and insults.Whoa...Lalala but i'm a changed person now!wheee~perhaps i didn't mature a lot in my thinking but who cares.ROAR I WANT TO GO CANADA NOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`wait...ok maybe after i get all my red packets....lol
|
|