5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Today me and zihui went out shopping for clothes.I...
Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twili...
I can never not laugh when i hang out with helmi a...
I had a great adventure dream that involves Charli...
It was a nice tranquil day today.Well the good new...
Man i am so pissed off now but i shall enter my bl...
Head hurts so badly.Darn u migraine!ROAR!Just feel...
SO helmi came over today and we crap loads.At firs...
Went out with my beloved Delirious today.Yup its b...
Alright,my weird dreams has gotta stop.It's gettin...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Wednesday, February 06, 2008
@ 2:18 PM

Went to ikea with zh today.We walked all the way there on a hot and sunny day!I was parched!

After getting my drink, we walked around and around and around and around and around well you get my point.I saw the shelve i liked and while waiting for my mum to come over, we ate at the ikea resturaunt to kill time.We did,for around 2 hours? LOL! Then after that, I wanted to get more stuff so i got a pillow,clean sheets,some boxes and a cpu holder.While walking,there's this caucasian baby that smiled sweetly at both of us!Did that stir up my maternal instincts or wad?!HE WAS SO SWEET AND ADORABLE CAN!But i later learned that he's a little devil, he pulled his sister's hair and she yelled,'Nicky!Stop that!' and screamed.That didn't turned my maternal instincts off though....

So mum came over and i ordered the shelve,man i have to run back and forth like 4 times!if i didn't lose weight,i can kill myself.So anyway,after stuffiing everything into the trunk,my parents brought us to our old fav place to dine,the hong kong place thingy.I ate very little as i was totally full.And there were these irritating group of rowdy teenagers that talked freaking loud beside our table,saying crap like,'Aiya...Today you should bring you zha bor come wad!' blah blah blah and continued with more feminist remarks.Ungentleman?DUH!

Then my parents asked zh about her o lvl resutls and went on nagging at me when she got a 26 and i got a 27.Besides,i'm not ashamed.I didn't do my best i admit,i wnted to give it my all this year and get into a good course.Ok back to the topic,dad won't have time to put up the shelve more me,all the more for me not to clean up my room till tml,cause there seriously isn't any more space to put anything till the shelve is put up.I'll be cleaning up tml!And to jo's delight, i change the bedsheets to my new ORANGE one!The ant spread BUGS her if you get my drift.And my new pillow!gosh it felt like heave.

Also,i sneezed more than 50 times today.Breaking the record.I might have caught a cold.Hmm....I'm feeling lucky!So who knows....HAHA!Man some people are just deluded,pissing me off further when they aren't gaining favour after today.Talking to michie now,man we have loads to catch up!love that woman!


can you even see the floor?

pig and me

fooling around

my princessy shelf!

lalala~

She said she's camera shy T.T



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality