|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Saturday, February 16, 2008
 @ 3:15 PM
Once upon a time~SIao!I not that old!Wa...I'm so amaze i can blog everyday when my life has been terribly stagnant these few days eh?So today flew by really quickly,i was watching my date with a vampire 2,after dinner i was watching Disney's Little mermaid 2.The one where she give birth to her daughter.tsk tsk tsk,Prince Eric didn't take good care of his complexion...So it was good!I love fairytales!I'm going to play cs with gordon and helmi tml,though gordon won't be reading this,i will have to say that if he forgets,i will burn down his house. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE MR LEE.Zihui called me today and we chatted for a very long time.She was bored at work.We talked about my stories,she said that her sister took a peek at my stories and love it.haha i don't know why i find it amazing that people like it so much.I mean,i feel proud but,maybe it's a sense i'm feeling for being a failure my whole life,that i finally have something to be proud of.Though i still think my story lacks a pinch of reality.It's too fairytale like.So anyway,if you are interested to read,can always tell me.I'll send it to u in a jiff.Zihui say i can published my work,i wished i could too.That way,i can finally realised that i have a talent and a great potential X)She's coming on monday for a movie marathon.I'm going out tml with helmi and gordon and on sunday,i'm meeting amanda and going for family dinner.Yay i'm booked x)Toodles people,i have a spiltting headache.On the verge of my tears now.Tata~
|
|
 Saturday, February 16, 2008
 @ 3:15 PM
Once upon a time~SIao!I not that old!Wa...I'm so amaze i can blog everyday when my life has been terribly stagnant these few days eh?So today flew by really quickly,i was watching my date with a vampire 2,after dinner i was watching Disney's Little mermaid 2.The one where she give birth to her daughter.tsk tsk tsk,Prince Eric didn't take good care of his complexion...So it was good!I love fairytales!I'm going to play cs with gordon and helmi tml,though gordon won't be reading this,i will have to say that if he forgets,i will burn down his house. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE MR LEE.Zihui called me today and we chatted for a very long time.She was bored at work.We talked about my stories,she said that her sister took a peek at my stories and love it.haha i don't know why i find it amazing that people like it so much.I mean,i feel proud but,maybe it's a sense i'm feeling for being a failure my whole life,that i finally have something to be proud of.Though i still think my story lacks a pinch of reality.It's too fairytale like.So anyway,if you are interested to read,can always tell me.I'll send it to u in a jiff.Zihui say i can published my work,i wished i could too.That way,i can finally realised that i have a talent and a great potential X)She's coming on monday for a movie marathon.I'm going out tml with helmi and gordon and on sunday,i'm meeting amanda and going for family dinner.Yay i'm booked x)Toodles people,i have a spiltting headache.On the verge of my tears now.Tata~
|
|