|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Thursday, February 14, 2008
 @ 3:27 PM
I had the weirdest sleep yesterday night.I was tossing and turning in bed and it seemed as though i didn't sleep for 2 or 3 hours yet,i kept dreaming of bleach while i am 'awake'. I thought i was just fantasising but i wasn't,when i wanted to recount what i fantasize,i immediately forgotten.So no doubt i was dreaming,but how can you dream when you are awake?So it terribly weird.to my horror,i woke up at 2.10.I got up,showered and head to lot 1 where i returned my books and borrowed new ones!yipee~Then i bought knocked up!I was a little afraid but the person jsut scan the thing and i paid the money.Does that mean i look 18? OMG I'M OLDi bought mac for lunch,which was T.T as i was sick but ah well...nothing else to eat so i just settle for that.Then i went home and watched the movie.Just nice joanna was online and i asked her what will she do if i'm pregnant?she say she will let me have the baby,i was surprised she wasn't freaked out when i ask her.Anyway,i made up my mind to enjoy my teenage life.I WANT A HAPPY ONE!a few years later i will be an adult(physically,mentally i not sure) and ya...Now i should just rebel like a teenager,hang out,go on dates and stuff.I dread the idea that when i get married,i had to worry if my husband is cheating on me,when to get a child,manage the finaces,NO MORE EYEING AT CUTE GUYS,worry about losing your jobs,and what normal housezives do...Gossip...Wow...all these things make me want to sworn to celibracy.I don't wanna get old!man i wish i could stay a teenager forever!so thus,i shall cherish my sweet 16!(i still got 9 more months of it hualalala~)`come on baby we ain't gonna live forever.let me show you all the things we could do! xD
|
|
 Thursday, February 14, 2008
 @ 3:27 PM
I had the weirdest sleep yesterday night.I was tossing and turning in bed and it seemed as though i didn't sleep for 2 or 3 hours yet,i kept dreaming of bleach while i am 'awake'. I thought i was just fantasising but i wasn't,when i wanted to recount what i fantasize,i immediately forgotten.So no doubt i was dreaming,but how can you dream when you are awake?So it terribly weird.to my horror,i woke up at 2.10.I got up,showered and head to lot 1 where i returned my books and borrowed new ones!yipee~Then i bought knocked up!I was a little afraid but the person jsut scan the thing and i paid the money.Does that mean i look 18? OMG I'M OLDi bought mac for lunch,which was T.T as i was sick but ah well...nothing else to eat so i just settle for that.Then i went home and watched the movie.Just nice joanna was online and i asked her what will she do if i'm pregnant?she say she will let me have the baby,i was surprised she wasn't freaked out when i ask her.Anyway,i made up my mind to enjoy my teenage life.I WANT A HAPPY ONE!a few years later i will be an adult(physically,mentally i not sure) and ya...Now i should just rebel like a teenager,hang out,go on dates and stuff.I dread the idea that when i get married,i had to worry if my husband is cheating on me,when to get a child,manage the finaces,NO MORE EYEING AT CUTE GUYS,worry about losing your jobs,and what normal housezives do...Gossip...Wow...all these things make me want to sworn to celibracy.I don't wanna get old!man i wish i could stay a teenager forever!so thus,i shall cherish my sweet 16!(i still got 9 more months of it hualalala~)`come on baby we ain't gonna live forever.let me show you all the things we could do! xD
|
|