5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
HAppy birthday to weihao,aka cheap cheap,aka giamj...
And we are rocking the house down like no one's bu...
omg i was watching discovery channel and they were...
I had a great dream today!i dreamt that i was on a...
my make up is finally perfect for once so why not?...
I'm so crossing my fingers.The piss gwen off week ...
I have no idea why did you pop into my head,i'm no...
Yeap...still very lazy to blog.I've been very busy...
Ok i'm damn lazy to blog nowadays.CAUSE I HAVE NO ...
Tons of things ran through my mind today but i sha...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Saturday, March 15, 2008
@ 12:45 PM

Had tuition in the morning,my body clock is like,terribly spoilt,when i heard the familar knock on the window,i stumble out of bed and when i open the door,i tried to open my eyes and it hurts!!!!After tuition,Gx and I were joshing about how interesting our lives are,and it's so cool that our lives aren't mundane.Hor gx?

After finishing my recent craze anime,pipa ten,i went to zihui's house where we engross in like a super long talk until dinner.We talked loads,and it felt pretty good.

I don't have much to blog cept for this...

I was watching Dicey business when at the corner of my eye,i saw something move at the ceiling,i look up and saw a small lizard and i ignore it,cause the show was like,damn exciting and stuff.So after the show is done,i went to my com to check for any messages,i was like typing merrily and i suddenly remember the lizard,i look at the old spot and it wasn't there,to my horror,it was hovering on top of me.

I jumped out of my seat and spray it with the Bodyshop whitemusk perfume.that was stupid cause it didn't reach the lizard that much and of course,it didn't kill him at all,i even made him smell better T.T
So i ran out of the room and told my mum,since its over me,of course its near my double decker bed.HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEP!She went to get the insecticide and spray at it,it jerk its head and fell to the groud and i scream damn bloody loud.My mum said she will get the carcass after she's done reading the newspaper,and i didn't dare to enter my room,so i was hugging my knees sitting on the couch.

My mum damn funny also,she went in to get the body.
mum:WA!
Me:WHAT?!!?
mum:haven die yet leh,it's running around.
Me:WHAT thE HELL!!CATCH ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
mum:Wow,it jumped.
Me:....WHo cares!!!!!EWWWWW
mum:ok,die liao.

I was damn speechless when she came out and threw it into the bin.Man...I will never ever marry a guy afraid of insects.

I think i got my positive attitude back from watching today's anime.So let me vent it off here and i'll be fine x)

Let me repeat what i always chant.I dislike(getting nearer to hate,only when i'm pissed) shallow people.Esp girls,girls showing off their stuff,bragging about themself,thinking how perfect they are when all they want is just attention.From people from guys.They don't have a life and are utterly pathetic.Sorry to say this,its easy to see who are these kind of people are,first of all,people always grunts when you try to strikes a conversation.Secondly,you don't have loads of friends and when you go out with a few of them,you make them regret their decision.

Ok i'm done.and i farking hate people psing me,ever know what is information first?Or you prefer the learn it the hard way by having a taste of your own med?





I'm sorry baby x)



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality