5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
I'm so crossing my fingers.The piss gwen off week ...
I have no idea why did you pop into my head,i'm no...
Yeap...still very lazy to blog.I've been very busy...
Ok i'm damn lazy to blog nowadays.CAUSE I HAVE NO ...
Tons of things ran through my mind today but i sha...
Weekends never fail to take a toil on me,but that'...
Too tired to blog,shall edit this post tml.Photos ...
Hectic yet fun day x)Met up with jo,on my way ther...
Woke up late today,i had a dream that involves joa...
Man...some people just don't know when to quit.Jus...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Monday, March 10, 2008
@ 12:45 PM


my make up is finally perfect for once so why not?


manii

me

I don't get why some people are so paranoid when i can assure you that ever since i made up with you,everything i said in my blog,100% nothing is about you.Everything is just in your head.Don't tell me after all those you read,they sound like you?Cause its not,if thats how you look at yourself,i have nothing to say.All my mates know i'm not talking about you.i don't mind being single forever,i've been in love and its enough,i'm contended with my life now.Good for you that you have one,that doesn't concern me anymore.Everything between us has faded long ago,from your behaviour,it is you that haven't let go.All my friends said to ignore what you said,but i just can't let a grudge weigh deeply in my heart.I have a life...I want to apologise,but i just can't think of a reason.

Alright,moving on...



When i was taking the train just now,i saw zihui's cousin.I look at him and he was looking at me with a blank look,i then look away then look at him again,this time he was smiling and i smile(actually i was laughing) back and his mum,was like looking at both of us,confused.Man I hope she didn't think that i was a random stranger flirting with her son!

Went out with manii today,we watched meet the spartans and it was soooooooooooo lame!I ate my wanton mee again!woohoo.
While walking back to cine,saw this totally cute guy that resemble a singer(forgot who was it) but he wasn't as cute as my blonde cutie! x)
We mostly went shopping and after eating dinner at her house,we went to coffee club,sipping on our favourite drinks.

Amanda told me that one of our acquaintance,Sandy,has given birth.My jaw literally dropped.She is 1 year younger than us!!!!!!!!!!
She is now engaged to her boyfriend(the dad of the baby) and will be getting married when its legal.I thought she was jokin but i went to see her blog and omg,its true.Wow....She and her boyfriend haven't even reached their second year and a baby is born!Giving birth is so scary,yet she seem so blissful.Quite envious...but more scary!Man...I think i should have a boyfriend when i am like...more mature or something.Or maybe flings will do x) wahahahhaha!

Had fun today,laugh loads today.I'm just lazy to blog.LOL.

P.S i think my bad streak has finally ended!YAY

Thanks to everyone who consoles me whenever i'm down!you guys make my day!With friends like you guys,Why would i ask for more?besides,my idiosyncrasy is absolute.




Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality