|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Ok,i'm FARKIN TIRED.Zzzzzzzzz.Went to orchard with...
I don't mean to be a drag but i'm STILL SUPER BUSH...
Ok i know i keep blogging about me being tired but...
Wahahaha.I just read back on my old blog post.I mi...
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired right now.I slept...
I really,truely,sincerly hope that,i can be that c...
I am going through a slut..i mean... girly phase.....
Today is sooooo....ARGHin the morning,i got pissed...
Had tuition in the morning,my body clock is like,t...
HAppy birthday to weihao,aka cheap cheap,aka giamj...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Tuesday, March 25, 2008
 @ 12:10 PM
  I didn't sleep well last night.I only had two hours of sleep,perhaps a stiff cushion chair isn't the ideal bed for me.Guess how did i spend the night?I saw by the window,looking how how the stars sparkle in the sky,like tiny diamonds,there were more than 20,there were 2 shinning the brightest,the nova of the sky.Surprisingly,when i woke up at 8.30,we were already near the thai borders.So we had breakfast and proceeded on.
passing by loads of trees We had bird nest too and after that, we went to a temple and the weather was a killer.It was seriously scorching and i read my First kisses book while walking,it only took me half an hour to finish the book.Hehe
coconut bird nest
temple releasing fire crackers.Super loud!
The scenery from the temple was nice as the temple was super high up.But didn't do much.After that,we finally arrived at the hotel and i was estatic as my phone batt was running low,however i got super pissed off when i know that thailand has only 2 pin plugs.ALl my chargers were 3 pin,cept for my PSP.That was the only thing i can charge T.T ROAR
After that,i badly wanted to go shopping,the mall was just opposite of our hotel but there wasn't anything much there,i saw a cute emo thai guy though.Heez.I complained that 1 shopping centre can never satisfy me and my mum told me that if want to shop,must go this old market place,and we can only commute by this too-too car.Which we did and it was super cute.
I GOT CHEATED.There wasn't much to buy cause i didn't like the quality of the shirts and the designs.The fashion there damn slow,now their trend is Playboy,which is the bunny thingy.EW.I did snag a pretty cool belt though.Went back to the hotel and i fell asleep for 3 hours.Woke up bath and had dinner at the 33th floor of the shopping centre.Scenery damn nice! in real life, you can see a ray of the twilight shining through the clouds!!! Wishing you were here with me xD After dinner,which was really great,we went to see a transexual performance.Which they call, Ah guas.I like ah guas better than transexual leh.HEHE.It took kinda long for the show to start and it was a little boring.The only fun one was this britney wannabe,she/he(lol i dunno la!!!) was the only one to walk down to the stage and ka jiao the audience,which was a old man from our group and his expression was classic when he/she sat on his lap and caress his face.I was laughing my ass off la!  She came out again,only this time as a jap lady which was more funny,she put on thick ugly make up and one hideous mole.Then she went to kajiao the audience again,this time,she was walking when one of the customer pointed at his friend profusely,she really went up to him.Not sure what he did but she shouted 'OI!' really loudly twice and omg,the voice is damn....Somemore this time,he took off the top,revealing his fake boobs and he started pounding them like sandbags,the boobs counce like rubber la!Somemore the nipple look damn fake also.He also did this silly expression on his face while hitting his dick with the fan profusely,quite crazy leh,since kids can come into the club too. wh future girlfriend When the performance ended,We walk out and they were all outside,begging for money.And their voices didn't match their delicate svelte body can!Super weird and i wanted to puke.I wanted to take a picture with this indian looking one who was seriously pretty,he had high cheekbones,shark and pointy nose and a super sharp face.But didn't get to find her as it was super hectic. I got a super evil plan.If i ever have a boyfriend,i shall bring him to watch these kind of acts,and when he is high and attracted to the ah guas, when they beg him for money,he will be like super upset cause they sound more manly den him and crawl back to me,den i shall give him high demands for me to forgive him.WAHAHAHAHA. Went back to the hotel and slept. Some amusing facts in thai. Tour guide- BAk kut teh(so i kept calling him tt and i keep laughing,and i get reminded of weihao!) turn left-lao sai turn right-lao nua Cheif Villager-Gum lan Yup,they are also pronouced in the way that you think.FUNNY CAN?!
|
|
 Tuesday, March 25, 2008
 @ 12:10 PM
  I didn't sleep well last night.I only had two hours of sleep,perhaps a stiff cushion chair isn't the ideal bed for me.Guess how did i spend the night?I saw by the window,looking how how the stars sparkle in the sky,like tiny diamonds,there were more than 20,there were 2 shinning the brightest,the nova of the sky.Surprisingly,when i woke up at 8.30,we were already near the thai borders.So we had breakfast and proceeded on.
passing by loads of trees We had bird nest too and after that, we went to a temple and the weather was a killer.It was seriously scorching and i read my First kisses book while walking,it only took me half an hour to finish the book.Hehe
coconut bird nest
temple releasing fire crackers.Super loud!
The scenery from the temple was nice as the temple was super high up.But didn't do much.After that,we finally arrived at the hotel and i was estatic as my phone batt was running low,however i got super pissed off when i know that thailand has only 2 pin plugs.ALl my chargers were 3 pin,cept for my PSP.That was the only thing i can charge T.T ROAR
After that,i badly wanted to go shopping,the mall was just opposite of our hotel but there wasn't anything much there,i saw a cute emo thai guy though.Heez.I complained that 1 shopping centre can never satisfy me and my mum told me that if want to shop,must go this old market place,and we can only commute by this too-too car.Which we did and it was super cute.
I GOT CHEATED.There wasn't much to buy cause i didn't like the quality of the shirts and the designs.The fashion there damn slow,now their trend is Playboy,which is the bunny thingy.EW.I did snag a pretty cool belt though.Went back to the hotel and i fell asleep for 3 hours.Woke up bath and had dinner at the 33th floor of the shopping centre.Scenery damn nice! in real life, you can see a ray of the twilight shining through the clouds!!! Wishing you were here with me xD After dinner,which was really great,we went to see a transexual performance.Which they call, Ah guas.I like ah guas better than transexual leh.HEHE.It took kinda long for the show to start and it was a little boring.The only fun one was this britney wannabe,she/he(lol i dunno la!!!) was the only one to walk down to the stage and ka jiao the audience,which was a old man from our group and his expression was classic when he/she sat on his lap and caress his face.I was laughing my ass off la!  She came out again,only this time as a jap lady which was more funny,she put on thick ugly make up and one hideous mole.Then she went to kajiao the audience again,this time,she was walking when one of the customer pointed at his friend profusely,she really went up to him.Not sure what he did but she shouted 'OI!' really loudly twice and omg,the voice is damn....Somemore this time,he took off the top,revealing his fake boobs and he started pounding them like sandbags,the boobs counce like rubber la!Somemore the nipple look damn fake also.He also did this silly expression on his face while hitting his dick with the fan profusely,quite crazy leh,since kids can come into the club too. wh future girlfriend When the performance ended,We walk out and they were all outside,begging for money.And their voices didn't match their delicate svelte body can!Super weird and i wanted to puke.I wanted to take a picture with this indian looking one who was seriously pretty,he had high cheekbones,shark and pointy nose and a super sharp face.But didn't get to find her as it was super hectic. I got a super evil plan.If i ever have a boyfriend,i shall bring him to watch these kind of acts,and when he is high and attracted to the ah guas, when they beg him for money,he will be like super upset cause they sound more manly den him and crawl back to me,den i shall give him high demands for me to forgive him.WAHAHAHAHA. Went back to the hotel and slept. Some amusing facts in thai. Tour guide- BAk kut teh(so i kept calling him tt and i keep laughing,and i get reminded of weihao!) turn left-lao sai turn right-lao nua Cheif Villager-Gum lan Yup,they are also pronouced in the way that you think.FUNNY CAN?!
|
|