5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
I finally left thailand today,thank god,my batt we...
Finally had a dreamless night.Woke up by 6 and dra...
I didn't sleep well last night.I only had two hour...
Ok,i'm FARKIN TIRED.Zzzzzzzzz.Went to orchard with...
I don't mean to be a drag but i'm STILL SUPER BUSH...
Ok i know i keep blogging about me being tired but...
Wahahaha.I just read back on my old blog post.I mi...
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired right now.I slept...
I really,truely,sincerly hope that,i can be that c...
I am going through a slut..i mean... girly phase.....


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Saturday, March 29, 2008
Standing at a crossroad. @ 1:11 PM

I never knew what decisions were the best for me.


Woke up early today,super tired from blogging late last night,i'm not a faithful blogger,i'm just a devoted writer.So get your facts right haha!

Met up with jo and carina and we took a train to orchard,shopped around wisma and taka,where i bought a top from Zara and i wore it on for the rest of the day.heeez.Went kinokuniya and met up with zh,roar they don't have my book!We went heeren,walked around and my contact lens sort of splited.Luckily they had ready to used ones there so i won't be pa jiao for the rest of the day.Phew!I tried on a new color!It's amethyrst!Damn cool!but looks brown though haha.Then we went to cine to shop for prezzie for uncle ducky,and after taking photos,me and rina they all parted as zh and went to the food court.

Then we proceded to Bk,where she read her book and i chill to some tunes.Doug suddenly called me and i was shocked,turns out he's watching movie with his sister.Zh and me then proceeded to pllay cs,when i went up and exited the lift right!GUESS WHO I SAW!!!!!It's the freaking fat blonde that didn;t want to give his number,wa lao i think i turn totally pale la!HENG HE NEVER SEEE ME! this bunch of hot group(THEY ARE ALL HOT OK) came and sat in the row beside us,they were donning formal outfits and omg,so hot lor!!!hehe!

Then while we were playing,derek,yongwei,michelle,jasman,hanqiang and wh come and kajiao us,derek did most of the irritating stuff though,followed by weihao.Then then then,while we playing,this little boy came over and talk to me a couple of times.Which includes:
"Can i play with you?"
"What map is this?"
"what is the name of the room?"
"LEt's play assult,me and my cousin vs you"

And loads more.He super cute i tell you.And we were shouting at each other across the room,he didn't sit very near me and he ran like,more than 7 times through and fro jsut to talk to me.Sweet eh?But i love playing with him,super fun,i'm sure zh agreed too and they left around half an hour before our time ends.So sad,they nv play not fun lor.I actually wanted to make him my cs friend,you know the ang mohs there all know each other through playing coms there right?Sort of thinking of doing the same thing with the little boy but they left in a hurry >.<

Then 3 ang moh sat infront of us,2 teens and a little brother.The guy sitting directly infront of me was the best looking among them,not bad la he.Once,he was sitting up striahgt or smth and he peer over his screen and just nice i look up,we had eye contact(his eyes super big and blue-ish green can?) and i immediately look down,i can never maintain eye contact with people.Not sure why.Btw, he reminds me of 75.Cause he's a brunette with a younger blonde brother,not to mention he is also english.But 75 more good looking than him la~
His another blonde friend came over and stood beside them hhovering over us,zh and i saw that his friend occasionally look at us,probably becaus we were making such a racquet over us dying and winning.WAHAHHAAH.

LEft and while walking to the mrt,my heel got stuck inside a drain and zh told me the guys infront actually wanted to help but i got it out in a jiffy,Hehe a bit paiseh but who cares. Went to meet vincent at jurong,took bus home and i'm so freaking tired.Dicey business had its last episode today.BOoo~

It has been a long time since i cried for myself,i used to do that when i feel stuff bottling inside my heart,but now,my tearducts had malfunctioned and doesn't heed anything my heart tells it to.But luckily,i was watching a sad scene of Dicey business and i took the oportunity to cry everything out.Now i feel better but still very very tired.



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality