5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Metamorphosis
Quality time
YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Cafe Cartel
hanging out with delirious
Jonas brother meets the queen
New blog skin.
Just like the best friends do
Nope i did not contracted herpes or got kidnapped ...
You took a small step towards me,i took a big leap...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, April 20, 2008
Bonus post @ 2:52 PM

haha if you are asking why i didn't combine the two post,is because both of them are totally irrelevant.


today something occured to me that made me realise i had change.In the past,i was just contended to pass the day happily,be it at home or going out,just as long im happy.But now,i think that i must do the things i want to please myself when i don't.So i shall revert back to my old attitude of being contended just every day.I feel a little stressed out,and like i have 5 zits on my forehead.Get this,its zits,not pimple,as in squeeze-super-painful-and-no-pus-will -ome-out zits.omg,what did i do to deserve this?it hurts super badly la!
I guess when people go poly,you do tend to ddrift apart but ah well,at least not in finding new friend way but getting busy way.STUPID JOANNA NV MISS ME!some bff!ROAR!well i didn't miss her that much too,just miss a bit.at least i have,weihao say she miss me cause he gossip to her about me,NEH NEH.GUY ALSO WILL GOSSIP?!
lately i've been hurling my rants out to gx,haha she's like my new best friend.LOL.i had an interesting dream,jo you must be here to listen!ROAR

I found an old pic of delirious!so cute!hohoho



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality