|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Jonas brother meets the queen
New blog skin.
Just like the best friends do
Nope i did not contracted herpes or got kidnapped ...
You took a small step towards me,i took a big leap...
So today is another day at home,i can't belive tht...
Sometimes, its not that bad living just beside you...
Been so restless these few days,i had a weird drea...
The silver wind rushes through cellophane ocean an...
Let the gaiety start,the party has just began.At t...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Wednesday, April 16, 2008
 hanging out with delirious @ 2:01 PM
Yay now you guys can highlight the words even if the colour is to bright.Ok,the seab person call me and said he'll fill me in as a late entry.Phew~Fark to those people who curse me saying i won't be able to make it.So today i was caught up with more stuff.AAround dinner time i met up with helmi and cailing and we went to study.I bought two magazines.ROAR joseph seems to be dating Chelsea from the Bratz show.There were pics of them shopping hand in hand.ROAR!she isn't pretty la!I rather he date AJ!NOOO JOE!!!!!!!!!!Haha enough with the drama.ME and helmi are going to THe Click Five concert of 1st of June!HOORAY!Can't wait!we are going to get the tickets soon,helmi suggest we go line up at 12!i scolded him siao,the concert start at 8!then he say meet up at 3.Gosh...5 hours early...we might as well camp there.I tell you,if i ever get a chance to get near Kyle,i'll hug him and never let go.LOL!Now i'm hoping Boys like girls,Jonas brothers(which is reported they will be coming just not so early), and if possible,my other solo artists like Ashley tisdale and hilary duff.Helmi was asking what will i do if jonas brothers came and Miley cyrus came as the special guest or smth.I replied that i will bring a big pair of tweezers and pinch her ass until it goes out of shape,i don't give a shit if the security throws me out.WAHHAHAHAHA.I'm saving up $$ for the concert ticket >.<>
P.S It has been so long since Delirious hang out other than to study! :(

DElirious
|
|
 Wednesday, April 16, 2008
 hanging out with delirious @ 2:01 PM
Yay now you guys can highlight the words even if the colour is to bright.Ok,the seab person call me and said he'll fill me in as a late entry.Phew~Fark to those people who curse me saying i won't be able to make it.So today i was caught up with more stuff.AAround dinner time i met up with helmi and cailing and we went to study.I bought two magazines.ROAR joseph seems to be dating Chelsea from the Bratz show.There were pics of them shopping hand in hand.ROAR!she isn't pretty la!I rather he date AJ!NOOO JOE!!!!!!!!!!Haha enough with the drama.ME and helmi are going to THe Click Five concert of 1st of June!HOORAY!Can't wait!we are going to get the tickets soon,helmi suggest we go line up at 12!i scolded him siao,the concert start at 8!then he say meet up at 3.Gosh...5 hours early...we might as well camp there.I tell you,if i ever get a chance to get near Kyle,i'll hug him and never let go.LOL!Now i'm hoping Boys like girls,Jonas brothers(which is reported they will be coming just not so early), and if possible,my other solo artists like Ashley tisdale and hilary duff.Helmi was asking what will i do if jonas brothers came and Miley cyrus came as the special guest or smth.I replied that i will bring a big pair of tweezers and pinch her ass until it goes out of shape,i don't give a shit if the security throws me out.WAHHAHAHAHA.I'm saving up $$ for the concert ticket >.<>
P.S It has been so long since Delirious hang out other than to study! :(

DElirious
|
|