|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
I'm the ultimate rocker WOOHOO!Haha so the results...
Today the time seemed to pass like a fleeting shad...
ROAR I AM HAVING A SPLITTING HEADACHE NOW.Played m...
I'm guess you don't have the balls to confront me ...
Sometimes everything seemed to be in peril,yet som...
Let's ride on the Midnight Express and become phan...
Met with jo,she was at the wrong bustop lol and it...
Standing at a crossroad.
I finally left thailand today,thank god,my batt we...
Finally had a dreamless night.Woke up by 6 and dra...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Monday, April 07, 2008
 @ 2:29 PM
Let the gaiety start,the party has just began.At this point of time,i'm literally speechless.Life is pretty stagnant today.I finished the D gray man series,i liked bleached and Naruto better though haha.But ya,its not bad.i love Lavi!I have a thing for funny crappy cute guys.LOL.I don't think i can become great friends with someone boring anyway...So there's nothing to blog about today,but i just have itchy hands that wants to.I love reading a book and getting absorbed into that world.Its like time stood still for a moment while you linger on,pondering over everything.Well,at least that's what a good book will do though.I finished my homework too!Wahahha but somethings wrong with my body clock again,instead of isomnia,i just kept sleeping on like nobody's business.I can sleep for twelve hours,waking up in the afternoon and still feel tired at 9 plus.Sheesh!You know how i always say that sometimes,things that happen to me always adds up to the same topic?Here's one: Friend seperation.I'm not sure if its because of all my friends going poly but when i was watching D-Gray man,the ending shows are all about comrades leaving,dying,sacrificing oneself for another and so on.Second example will be another anime that kept releasing more(which is a good thing).Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. I wonder if one day,i'll ever be able to build such strong friendships like though,in this society,i doubt it though.ok,i'm unsure of what to blog now.I'm off to read my book.Btw,i've decided to post a photo everyday!So the post won't be all words.So i hope i can take a photo of something other than myself prepetually. taken in malaysia on the trip 2 weeks ago  the title says it all.
|
|
 Monday, April 07, 2008
 @ 2:29 PM
Let the gaiety start,the party has just began.At this point of time,i'm literally speechless.Life is pretty stagnant today.I finished the D gray man series,i liked bleached and Naruto better though haha.But ya,its not bad.i love Lavi!I have a thing for funny crappy cute guys.LOL.I don't think i can become great friends with someone boring anyway...So there's nothing to blog about today,but i just have itchy hands that wants to.I love reading a book and getting absorbed into that world.Its like time stood still for a moment while you linger on,pondering over everything.Well,at least that's what a good book will do though.I finished my homework too!Wahahha but somethings wrong with my body clock again,instead of isomnia,i just kept sleeping on like nobody's business.I can sleep for twelve hours,waking up in the afternoon and still feel tired at 9 plus.Sheesh!You know how i always say that sometimes,things that happen to me always adds up to the same topic?Here's one: Friend seperation.I'm not sure if its because of all my friends going poly but when i was watching D-Gray man,the ending shows are all about comrades leaving,dying,sacrificing oneself for another and so on.Second example will be another anime that kept releasing more(which is a good thing).Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. I wonder if one day,i'll ever be able to build such strong friendships like though,in this society,i doubt it though.ok,i'm unsure of what to blog now.I'm off to read my book.Btw,i've decided to post a photo everyday!So the post won't be all words.So i hope i can take a photo of something other than myself prepetually. taken in malaysia on the trip 2 weeks ago  the title says it all.
|
|