|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
recent entries
Met with jo,she was at the wrong bustop lol and it...
Standing at a crossroad.
I finally left thailand today,thank god,my batt we...
Finally had a dreamless night.Woke up by 6 and dra...
I didn't sleep well last night.I only had two hour...
Ok,i'm FARKIN TIRED.Zzzzzzzzz.Went to orchard with...
I don't mean to be a drag but i'm STILL SUPER BUSH...
Ok i know i keep blogging about me being tired but...
Wahahaha.I just read back on my old blog post.I mi...
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired right now.I slept...
Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui
Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Free Counter
rewind
|
 Tuesday, April 01, 2008
 @ 1:47 PM
Let's ride on the Midnight Express and become phantoms of the night.Morning's reverie became a nirvana to me.I wished i could just sleep on and move on in my fantasy instead of the cruel reality.The warmth of his broad chest,his gorgeous smile and the dashing uniform,the felicity of his touch,it all seem too vivd to be a dream.I just wish i had remained in it.Like i said, i had this really awesome dream and its funny.I asked my bf if we should name our band 'The Midnight Express' WHICH SOUNDS SO COOL MAN I AM SO TALENTED =XMet up wtih zh at marsiling today to buy her jeans.Hehe she bought one the color so nice!LOL.I bought a pair of slippers and we head home,where we became vegans for a meal.We then watched many music videos on my ipod,i showed her the episode of hannah montana with the jonas brothers.Kevin-cute romantic oneJoe-Cute funny one(ooooo i like!!)Nick-Cute sensitive oone(i think should be shy lor HEHE)haha.Love joeseph loads man!but he and his ego...tsk tsk tsk.ZIhui stupid la!go bring up friday make me panick!ROAR!YAY MOVIE TML!WAHAHHAHAHA.I'm such a freak.. xoxo
|
|
 Tuesday, April 01, 2008
 @ 1:47 PM
Let's ride on the Midnight Express and become phantoms of the night.Morning's reverie became a nirvana to me.I wished i could just sleep on and move on in my fantasy instead of the cruel reality.The warmth of his broad chest,his gorgeous smile and the dashing uniform,the felicity of his touch,it all seem too vivd to be a dream.I just wish i had remained in it.Like i said, i had this really awesome dream and its funny.I asked my bf if we should name our band 'The Midnight Express' WHICH SOUNDS SO COOL MAN I AM SO TALENTED =XMet up wtih zh at marsiling today to buy her jeans.Hehe she bought one the color so nice!LOL.I bought a pair of slippers and we head home,where we became vegans for a meal.We then watched many music videos on my ipod,i showed her the episode of hannah montana with the jonas brothers.Kevin-cute romantic oneJoe-Cute funny one(ooooo i like!!)Nick-Cute sensitive oone(i think should be shy lor HEHE)haha.Love joeseph loads man!but he and his ego...tsk tsk tsk.ZIhui stupid la!go bring up friday make me panick!ROAR!YAY MOVIE TML!WAHAHHAHAHA.I'm such a freak.. xoxo
|
|