5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Standing at a crossroad.
I finally left thailand today,thank god,my batt we...
Finally had a dreamless night.Woke up by 6 and dra...
I didn't sleep well last night.I only had two hour...
Ok,i'm FARKIN TIRED.Zzzzzzzzz.Went to orchard with...
I don't mean to be a drag but i'm STILL SUPER BUSH...
Ok i know i keep blogging about me being tired but...
Wahahaha.I just read back on my old blog post.I mi...
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired right now.I slept...
I really,truely,sincerly hope that,i can be that c...


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, March 30, 2008
@ 1:28 PM

Met with jo,she was at the wrong bustop lol and it can't stop pouring down.

Help out with the preparations till the couple arrives and we began cooking.I did loads of cooking today haha,i'm labelled as the chicken wing cooker,joanna is the honey putter,zihui is the prawn peller(lol alliteration) and vincent was the earnest guy helper.He was the only guy that did anyway,other than doug.

michie and the gang came quite late and today,we played cards and other stuff.I love sitting at the swing,i name it EMO swing cause i sat there and became emo,well only because i was thinking through about loads of stuff,den the rest keep complaining that i emo T.T

Super tired today and when we eating cake,stupid wh kajiao me and joanna.Blood shit.rub chocolate over our hair somemore.ASshole!

Like the Egyptian stuff they got when they went there,so farking cool la!!i wanna go there too!

Thanks to the piggy couple whom send me all the way to my lift!

Was surfing through crunchyroll just now and they uploaded all the episodes of Speed racer.Man it super brings back memories.I used to watch that with akazukin cha cha in the past and can you belive it?I CRUSHED on Speed.I used to think he's super cute and i used to fantasize about me being in the cartoon,marrying him and stuff,man that's nostalgic!!I know that sounds childish but it should be,i was only six then...I still think he's hot though.LOL.Now as i am watching it, i know the animation sux and all,well don't expect too much,its a freaking old show.In the 80's and stuff.But speed is like,super brave and goes all out.He blush when he see hot girls haha so cute right? <3

Omg i think i'm falling for him again!WHAHA
>.<

ALso,i remembered that i hate that bloody trixie in the show,cause she like Speed and i think i'm prettier than her.Oh OH OH,i used to kiss the screen when i see Speed's face too!!!DOUBLE LOL.Then i damn happy and i kept telling my mum that the G on his shirt means Gwendolyn.LOL!I forgot what it means,i'll watch finish the show and tell you.Oh btw,i love his little brother and his chimp.



They are doing a movie for Speed racer.It will be out in 2 months.When i first saw the trailer 2 months ago,i was like eeeyer.The guy not hot one...My speed in cartoon so much better.HEHE.

I LOVE MY CHILDHOOD CARTOONS!HEHE


rooftop overviews the stadium


nice pants doug!

playing cards

eeeew i hate green tea!

piggy couple

rooftop



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality