[黒崎]Its the ongoing adventures and little things that keeps me strong,its my story.Debonair&Whimsical.♥
Princess
Gwendolyn黒崎 17 Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright. I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.
I'm guess you don't have the balls to confront me like i did.Well it is your fault,i never did force you,you yourself brought the suggestion of going when i get back,now just because you said you have exams and you shoved me off,saying as though its my fault for forcing you to do.If exams are all that matters to you right now,then don't ask us out or make empty promises.How many times has it been?3?
Had tuition in the afternoon today and i went online to see if joanna was playing maple and she was.So i filled her in on what happen recently,well to be exact,what happened yesterday and she's on my side,i think.LOL.We kept bickering in maple that i sort of forgot.
I've been watching D-Gray man the whole day.Hehe i like bleach better but D gray man's plots are superb.They are really innovative.
I think i'm being maudlin with recent sort of stuff.Lately all these dramatic balderdash in my life has been driving me nuts,what happen to my halcyon adolenscense?I rather not think about it.Now come to think of it,all the fuss are over supremely trivial matters.Lamenting over them will do me no good plus i don't think my mind has the capacity to contain any more asinie stuff of my life.
I'm through with rationcinating,its either things get worst or sometimes people just don't get it through their thick skulls,I rather shoot everything out in my diary,vent if off with music or sleep it off than to torture myself mentally.
Also,it has come to my attention of this particular word,which is Change.
I know seasons do,but humans with such drastic ones in such a short period of time?It's rather scary.I feel as though,the old you that i know had passed on,and whether i can live with the new one,that's another whole different problem attached.And that's the prob,i don't want to fret over such small stuff.PErhaps you'll think i'm running away but so what?It'll blow over in a while and i do not wish to grow old with a worried face.WAHAHAHHA
love this song,it came from one of my fac cartoon,As told by ginger.SHe writes a diary and jots down the things she learn from her life,it's really inspiring
Thursday, April 03, 2008
@ 12:42 PM
I'm guess you don't have the balls to confront me like i did.Well it is your fault,i never did force you,you yourself brought the suggestion of going when i get back,now just because you said you have exams and you shoved me off,saying as though its my fault for forcing you to do.If exams are all that matters to you right now,then don't ask us out or make empty promises.How many times has it been?3?
Had tuition in the afternoon today and i went online to see if joanna was playing maple and she was.So i filled her in on what happen recently,well to be exact,what happened yesterday and she's on my side,i think.LOL.We kept bickering in maple that i sort of forgot.
I've been watching D-Gray man the whole day.Hehe i like bleach better but D gray man's plots are superb.They are really innovative.
I think i'm being maudlin with recent sort of stuff.Lately all these dramatic balderdash in my life has been driving me nuts,what happen to my halcyon adolenscense?I rather not think about it.Now come to think of it,all the fuss are over supremely trivial matters.Lamenting over them will do me no good plus i don't think my mind has the capacity to contain any more asinie stuff of my life.
I'm through with rationcinating,its either things get worst or sometimes people just don't get it through their thick skulls,I rather shoot everything out in my diary,vent if off with music or sleep it off than to torture myself mentally.
Also,it has come to my attention of this particular word,which is Change.
I know seasons do,but humans with such drastic ones in such a short period of time?It's rather scary.I feel as though,the old you that i know had passed on,and whether i can live with the new one,that's another whole different problem attached.And that's the prob,i don't want to fret over such small stuff.PErhaps you'll think i'm running away but so what?It'll blow over in a while and i do not wish to grow old with a worried face.WAHAHAHHA
love this song,it came from one of my fac cartoon,As told by ginger.SHe writes a diary and jots down the things she learn from her life,it's really inspiring