|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Tuesday, June 03, 2008
 Clubbing with an illness @ 11:55 PM
I'm OFFICIALLY SICK.It's so SICKENING TO BE SICK.I can't sleep well yesterday because i couldn't breathe through my proper nostrils.ROAR.watched xxxholic,it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11so nice!and pig came over with my semi dinner,we watched it together and i was rushed by amanda.She asked me to an underage party ytd.I know we've been meaning to go for quite some time,i rejected her the last time because i had no mood,and i felt bad.When i was leaving,i felt so reluctant,because i was really sick,i start panting when we reached the mrt.We waited 1 hour for bealson,that idiot.I was fevering so i bought water,they ate at subway and bealson and his friend make us take a super long detour!!!ROAR!i sick life so jia lat T.T When you were walking there,there were like 2 groups of AM that kept looking at us,that place only has restraunts and clubs,so obviously when 4 teenagers go there,you were going to a club.One stupid old ah pek was looking at me and amanda was laughing so loudly.Ass...Reached The Butter factory,the theme was 'mismatched' so you could see people wearing in a funny way.Amanda somehow got the 18 strip by mistake.A group of ppl,consisting of 3 AM teens came in,i think the brunette is cute x) just nice we sat beside them too,once he was looking at me and i blushed and look away indignantly.HAIXI think they left,Bealson FORCED me to the dancefloor,i realised me and amanda were the only one in jeans,the other girls were wearing so skimpily.Well i was lucky i wore jeans,cause im sick so my hands were icy cold,amanda was like holding my hands to keep me warm.The girls there were quite pretty,cant say the same for the guys though.A new AM came and he's a blonde,amanda find him cute.I took rests inbetween cause i was totally dried up and i was reallly giddy.Stupid amanda keep asking me to hurry up T.T Bealson didn't let guys dance with us,though a few tried to,he kept pushing us to close up the gap so the guy has no chance to squeeze through,he himself was grinding like,a few girls lor!so unfair!haha but all well,i think its for the best anyway.So many people were dirty dancing!!haha,quite funny to watch and oh oh oh!they played super many songs from White chicks!i was laughing can!!!haha!We left there at 12.45 and i reached home at 1.30.Hehe it was sooo fun!! singapore river
scenic sky.
the dancefloor
us dancing.Im not in there obviously since im the photographer.
us in toilet. empty dance floor.No one dances until 11.30 or smth!cool right?!
the bar.I didn't drink alcohol obviously...


Pictures from CLick five concert:
|
|
 Tuesday, June 03, 2008
 Clubbing with an illness @ 11:55 PM
I'm OFFICIALLY SICK.It's so SICKENING TO BE SICK.I can't sleep well yesterday because i couldn't breathe through my proper nostrils.ROAR.watched xxxholic,it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11so nice!and pig came over with my semi dinner,we watched it together and i was rushed by amanda.She asked me to an underage party ytd.I know we've been meaning to go for quite some time,i rejected her the last time because i had no mood,and i felt bad.When i was leaving,i felt so reluctant,because i was really sick,i start panting when we reached the mrt.We waited 1 hour for bealson,that idiot.I was fevering so i bought water,they ate at subway and bealson and his friend make us take a super long detour!!!ROAR!i sick life so jia lat T.T When you were walking there,there were like 2 groups of AM that kept looking at us,that place only has restraunts and clubs,so obviously when 4 teenagers go there,you were going to a club.One stupid old ah pek was looking at me and amanda was laughing so loudly.Ass...Reached The Butter factory,the theme was 'mismatched' so you could see people wearing in a funny way.Amanda somehow got the 18 strip by mistake.A group of ppl,consisting of 3 AM teens came in,i think the brunette is cute x) just nice we sat beside them too,once he was looking at me and i blushed and look away indignantly.HAIXI think they left,Bealson FORCED me to the dancefloor,i realised me and amanda were the only one in jeans,the other girls were wearing so skimpily.Well i was lucky i wore jeans,cause im sick so my hands were icy cold,amanda was like holding my hands to keep me warm.The girls there were quite pretty,cant say the same for the guys though.A new AM came and he's a blonde,amanda find him cute.I took rests inbetween cause i was totally dried up and i was reallly giddy.Stupid amanda keep asking me to hurry up T.T Bealson didn't let guys dance with us,though a few tried to,he kept pushing us to close up the gap so the guy has no chance to squeeze through,he himself was grinding like,a few girls lor!so unfair!haha but all well,i think its for the best anyway.So many people were dirty dancing!!haha,quite funny to watch and oh oh oh!they played super many songs from White chicks!i was laughing can!!!haha!We left there at 12.45 and i reached home at 1.30.Hehe it was sooo fun!! singapore river
scenic sky.
the dancefloor
us dancing.Im not in there obviously since im the photographer.
us in toilet. empty dance floor.No one dances until 11.30 or smth!cool right?!
the bar.I didn't drink alcohol obviously...


Pictures from CLick five concert:
|
|