|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Wednesday, July 23, 2008
 Behind closed doors. @ 10:31 PM
Now,i hesistate before taking the pill.HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW IF I CAN SLP TONIGHT IF I TAKE IT IN THE MORNING?!TMD!I went to the library early,i returned those 7 books and borrowed 4 new ones.Then i sat at a side and begun reading,gx arrived and we head to mos burger as the library was too quiet for us to tuition.I gulped down my food,however,drinking the ice soda first was a mistake,i could feel the cold water hit the bottom of my stomach,maybe it contracted it,and after i ate a little of the warm food,my tummy wasn't happy.I was hurling my problems at gx,haha.So bad,yet it feels like people who are kin to me now,seem to be experiencing problems too.Joanna with her projs,gx with her timetable,me with my tension.So what?Am i a jinx now?I wonder if this is my paranomia making every situation look bad,or is everything jsut happening at a bad timing,gx would vote for the latter.Or maybe it's a little of both,who knows?After tuition,i went to guardian to get my prescription and we head up,gx went ahead first,i bought the necessities plus TONS of Pokemon shows to entertain myself for these few days.Ain't no way am i going out till this weekend,or i might isolate myself at home till i think my paranomia gets better.What good does it do to everyone when i'm such a wet blanket and everyone is getting on my nerves right?Was watching pokemon just now and i can't help but wonder,the ep is about how James and Jessie first met,they look so cool and James look so cool when he first appear,who knew they could become such boobs and goons?Throughout the whole ep,he looked so serious,but in normal ones,he's always the joker and cute funny one.I like to listen to the soft melody of Laputa,so i always open links to my blog occasionally.I've also bought loads of candy to eat when i'm tense.
|
|
 Wednesday, July 23, 2008
 Behind closed doors. @ 10:31 PM
Now,i hesistate before taking the pill.HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW IF I CAN SLP TONIGHT IF I TAKE IT IN THE MORNING?!TMD!I went to the library early,i returned those 7 books and borrowed 4 new ones.Then i sat at a side and begun reading,gx arrived and we head to mos burger as the library was too quiet for us to tuition.I gulped down my food,however,drinking the ice soda first was a mistake,i could feel the cold water hit the bottom of my stomach,maybe it contracted it,and after i ate a little of the warm food,my tummy wasn't happy.I was hurling my problems at gx,haha.So bad,yet it feels like people who are kin to me now,seem to be experiencing problems too.Joanna with her projs,gx with her timetable,me with my tension.So what?Am i a jinx now?I wonder if this is my paranomia making every situation look bad,or is everything jsut happening at a bad timing,gx would vote for the latter.Or maybe it's a little of both,who knows?After tuition,i went to guardian to get my prescription and we head up,gx went ahead first,i bought the necessities plus TONS of Pokemon shows to entertain myself for these few days.Ain't no way am i going out till this weekend,or i might isolate myself at home till i think my paranomia gets better.What good does it do to everyone when i'm such a wet blanket and everyone is getting on my nerves right?Was watching pokemon just now and i can't help but wonder,the ep is about how James and Jessie first met,they look so cool and James look so cool when he first appear,who knew they could become such boobs and goons?Throughout the whole ep,he looked so serious,but in normal ones,he's always the joker and cute funny one.I like to listen to the soft melody of Laputa,so i always open links to my blog occasionally.I've also bought loads of candy to eat when i'm tense.
|
|