|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Tuesday, July 22, 2008
 Miss clairvoyant. @ 11:32 PM
I wonder why i bothered to go out today even though this month has been a bad streak.I was 20 mins later but yet,the first to arrive.It was a very predictable outing,hell you can call me ms clairvoyant from now on.The only good thing that happened to me was that,when i was running to meet my parents,i passed by a cute blonde with light green eyes donning a red shirt,however,he didn't see me,he was busy reading a sign while walking.The other was i saw a butterfly fluttering into the shopping mall,not sure if it's good but well,it's rare right?Oh ya,the movie was that bad either,but i was exasperated telling Victor Heath Ledger is dead,he insist he isn't T.TNeedless to say,i didn't enjoy myself,i lost count at how many times i have to repeat a single random question.I was even late in meeting my parents,whom were meeting my brother and his wife for dinner,she got pissed off waiting for a long time,and my mum shifted all the blame to me,my dad said it was her fault though,i could no longer tell who is right or wrong,all i know is my head is spinning.The only thing i look forward to was the trip to the doctor's.I thought hey!i could finally have a good sleep,but he gave me 3 measly pills.And it's not potent enough to make me fall asleep immediately,i have to consume it in the morning for it to take effect at night.I was peeved,when i was on the way to dinner,i was thinking, Yeap,i knew this day can still get worst,Am i psychic?Because it did.I think i'm having weird hallucinations too,i can feel my hands tremble just by holding a glass of water,when i accidentally dropped the cap just now,my sec brother was going on about what an oaf i am.I could feel adrenaline rushing through my blood.When i was in the car,on the congested road,the red headlights on the bumpers felt like angry eyes glaring at me.I could really feel my body tensing every now and then.Music is my solace,but recently i starts to tire easily of a song.I have to keep running through the list over and over again.Today was really awful,other than those 3 points,i couldn't find anything to cheer myself up.I resign man....Screw this shit.And i hate people who don't bloody reply their messages.I'm not being pessismistic,i'm just tense and paranoid.I guess it's because someone used to judge me from the way i type my blog,that person presume he/she knows me well.Well you're farking wrong.I need a deviation so badly.
|
|
 Tuesday, July 22, 2008
 Miss clairvoyant. @ 11:32 PM
I wonder why i bothered to go out today even though this month has been a bad streak.I was 20 mins later but yet,the first to arrive.It was a very predictable outing,hell you can call me ms clairvoyant from now on.The only good thing that happened to me was that,when i was running to meet my parents,i passed by a cute blonde with light green eyes donning a red shirt,however,he didn't see me,he was busy reading a sign while walking.The other was i saw a butterfly fluttering into the shopping mall,not sure if it's good but well,it's rare right?Oh ya,the movie was that bad either,but i was exasperated telling Victor Heath Ledger is dead,he insist he isn't T.TNeedless to say,i didn't enjoy myself,i lost count at how many times i have to repeat a single random question.I was even late in meeting my parents,whom were meeting my brother and his wife for dinner,she got pissed off waiting for a long time,and my mum shifted all the blame to me,my dad said it was her fault though,i could no longer tell who is right or wrong,all i know is my head is spinning.The only thing i look forward to was the trip to the doctor's.I thought hey!i could finally have a good sleep,but he gave me 3 measly pills.And it's not potent enough to make me fall asleep immediately,i have to consume it in the morning for it to take effect at night.I was peeved,when i was on the way to dinner,i was thinking, Yeap,i knew this day can still get worst,Am i psychic?Because it did.I think i'm having weird hallucinations too,i can feel my hands tremble just by holding a glass of water,when i accidentally dropped the cap just now,my sec brother was going on about what an oaf i am.I could feel adrenaline rushing through my blood.When i was in the car,on the congested road,the red headlights on the bumpers felt like angry eyes glaring at me.I could really feel my body tensing every now and then.Music is my solace,but recently i starts to tire easily of a song.I have to keep running through the list over and over again.Today was really awful,other than those 3 points,i couldn't find anything to cheer myself up.I resign man....Screw this shit.And i hate people who don't bloody reply their messages.I'm not being pessismistic,i'm just tense and paranoid.I guess it's because someone used to judge me from the way i type my blog,that person presume he/she knows me well.Well you're farking wrong.I need a deviation so badly.
|
|