|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Sunday, September 14, 2008
 mid autumn festival. @ 10:29 PM
 Omg!!!There's a series of books called Twilight and i'm gonna buy it!!!It's about a vampire and human falling in love,like "my date with a vampire" huh?Coolness!!!!When i went to see the movie trailer i was like...this main guy is sooooo familar....then i realise....His name is Rob Pattinson and he plays Cedric Diggory in the harry potter series.I know,you watch the harry potter you will be like,'Ew...the book say he very hot but the show he so kns...'BUT!!!I watched the twilight trailer and i was like..... OMG!Total hottie!I'm not even sure they are going to screen that movie in singapre :( But i wanna watch!the trailer seemed so awesome!Laze around at home,planned to go lot 1 to purchase the books but just as i was about to head out,received a call from jesper,so i head to his house to play monopoly T.T While playing,hao lin kept farting,with a recent food poisoning as an excuse,his poisoning sure came out in good old gas,it was silent but lethal.After that,i met up with the gang to go pasa malam.bought a few food and head back to play.    the moon and its silver glory.           We didnt play for a very long time,as cailing had to head back to study.Jesper asked me to go his house again and i did,we played monopoly again,jesper tong is a cheater!he made tons of blunder that made me and haolin tsk in disapproval.
|
|
 Sunday, September 14, 2008
 mid autumn festival. @ 10:29 PM
 Omg!!!There's a series of books called Twilight and i'm gonna buy it!!!It's about a vampire and human falling in love,like "my date with a vampire" huh?Coolness!!!!When i went to see the movie trailer i was like...this main guy is sooooo familar....then i realise....His name is Rob Pattinson and he plays Cedric Diggory in the harry potter series.I know,you watch the harry potter you will be like,'Ew...the book say he very hot but the show he so kns...'BUT!!!I watched the twilight trailer and i was like..... OMG!Total hottie!I'm not even sure they are going to screen that movie in singapre :( But i wanna watch!the trailer seemed so awesome!Laze around at home,planned to go lot 1 to purchase the books but just as i was about to head out,received a call from jesper,so i head to his house to play monopoly T.T While playing,hao lin kept farting,with a recent food poisoning as an excuse,his poisoning sure came out in good old gas,it was silent but lethal.After that,i met up with the gang to go pasa malam.bought a few food and head back to play.    the moon and its silver glory.           We didnt play for a very long time,as cailing had to head back to study.Jesper asked me to go his house again and i did,we played monopoly again,jesper tong is a cheater!he made tons of blunder that made me and haolin tsk in disapproval.
|
|