|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Tuesday, November 11, 2008
 Official liberation. @ 11:10 PM
Was too tired to blog................Lets see.I didn't sleep the whole night and i was playing maple until 6 in the morning....Then i showered and head out to meet Anita.I was wearing my new sneakers!woohoo.After exams had finished,my parents picked me up and drove my brother to SIM.Then from there, we went to had breakfast then i went for my facial.I was freaking tired as i didn't sleep the entire day.My parents picked me up again then we were driving to my aunt's house and i was sleeping,then i almost fell to the floor but i hit my head as someone had vehemently slam into my side of the car.My head hurts a little as my dad got out and confronted the person.I stuck my earphones into my head but i could still make out what they were arguing,obviously whose fault was it.I was debating in my head myself too.Previously in the day,i was complaining to my dad that his skills has deterioted,the way he suddenly brakes or accelerates made me carsick,he wasn't happy that i was complainin obviously,but i was like, 'shouldt you set a model as im takng my license next year?' and that,shut him up.But,i guess its the girl's fault for whamming into the car.Not that im taking my dad's side,that because she bumped into the rear and it cant be my dad's fault since he's not reversing.They actually wanted to ask the police to settle this but i think my dad won the quarrel and she cried T.T 20 plus ppl cry...Cant blame her actually,she's actually a novice.So her license might get suspended if found out she was in the wrong.Then we went to my aunts hosue to play mahjong.Oh i missed it so~but i lost like so many times.My aunt is a pro k!i wonder idly if she spent her recuperation time playing mahjong or well,recuperating?Then finally,we head to bugis to get my new cam!it doesn't have like tons of function or anything but i still love it!mum said she would bring me go eat smth good and omg,the food there is awesome! freaking big prawn compared to a can of 100plus.
|
|
 Tuesday, November 11, 2008
 Official liberation. @ 11:10 PM
Was too tired to blog................Lets see.I didn't sleep the whole night and i was playing maple until 6 in the morning....Then i showered and head out to meet Anita.I was wearing my new sneakers!woohoo.After exams had finished,my parents picked me up and drove my brother to SIM.Then from there, we went to had breakfast then i went for my facial.I was freaking tired as i didn't sleep the entire day.My parents picked me up again then we were driving to my aunt's house and i was sleeping,then i almost fell to the floor but i hit my head as someone had vehemently slam into my side of the car.My head hurts a little as my dad got out and confronted the person.I stuck my earphones into my head but i could still make out what they were arguing,obviously whose fault was it.I was debating in my head myself too.Previously in the day,i was complaining to my dad that his skills has deterioted,the way he suddenly brakes or accelerates made me carsick,he wasn't happy that i was complainin obviously,but i was like, 'shouldt you set a model as im takng my license next year?' and that,shut him up.But,i guess its the girl's fault for whamming into the car.Not that im taking my dad's side,that because she bumped into the rear and it cant be my dad's fault since he's not reversing.They actually wanted to ask the police to settle this but i think my dad won the quarrel and she cried T.T 20 plus ppl cry...Cant blame her actually,she's actually a novice.So her license might get suspended if found out she was in the wrong.Then we went to my aunts hosue to play mahjong.Oh i missed it so~but i lost like so many times.My aunt is a pro k!i wonder idly if she spent her recuperation time playing mahjong or well,recuperating?Then finally,we head to bugis to get my new cam!it doesn't have like tons of function or anything but i still love it!mum said she would bring me go eat smth good and omg,the food there is awesome! freaking big prawn compared to a can of 100plus.
|
|