|
Princess

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD
The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.
Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD
The indelible words
|
 Saturday, March 14, 2009
 It's hard to find truthful humility in people nowadays. @ 3:42 PM
Not to mention it's hard to find good friends nowdays.Tsk...When you were young,i guess people whom you always play with are your best friends,but gradually as you grow up,people start changing,their thinking corrupted,their minds,fickle and vain.Vendettas are imprinted in your heart and hurled out through the pettiest stuff,creating more conflict.Lately i can't be bothered with people's crazy emotions and they stupid stuff they do i always classify them as humans,which is true cause i felt like a alien amongst all of them.I'm not saying im perfeect or anything,but at least these few days i'm pretty saint and despite everything that was hurled at me these few days,i didn't blow my top and yell the head off the person.So yeap,or maybe i just cant be bothered.haha got difference meh?Anyway,i went out with jojo to watch Race to witch mountain and i love the alien guy hoho!we went taka to get my stuff and head back to yew tee to collect my photos.After midnight,met up with hayaya they all and tried out my laptop at mac.When i got the connection im like 'YAY i got connection!' and hayaya said im nuts.But to my dismay,I CANT FREAKING DOWNLOAD A SINGLE THING!WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....I curse the person who configures my laptop.aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
|
|
 Saturday, March 14, 2009
 It's hard to find truthful humility in people nowadays. @ 3:42 PM
Not to mention it's hard to find good friends nowdays.Tsk...When you were young,i guess people whom you always play with are your best friends,but gradually as you grow up,people start changing,their thinking corrupted,their minds,fickle and vain.Vendettas are imprinted in your heart and hurled out through the pettiest stuff,creating more conflict.Lately i can't be bothered with people's crazy emotions and they stupid stuff they do i always classify them as humans,which is true cause i felt like a alien amongst all of them.I'm not saying im perfeect or anything,but at least these few days i'm pretty saint and despite everything that was hurled at me these few days,i didn't blow my top and yell the head off the person.So yeap,or maybe i just cant be bothered.haha got difference meh?Anyway,i went out with jojo to watch Race to witch mountain and i love the alien guy hoho!we went taka to get my stuff and head back to yew tee to collect my photos.After midnight,met up with hayaya they all and tried out my laptop at mac.When i got the connection im like 'YAY i got connection!' and hayaya said im nuts.But to my dismay,I CANT FREAKING DOWNLOAD A SINGLE THING!WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....I curse the person who configures my laptop.aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
|
|