5 Centimeters Per Second
Princess
I Support Privacy Protection

Gwendolyn黒崎
17
Her idiosyncrasy is an absolute copyright.
I'm a trashy teenager whom plays guitar,is into cosplay,loves trekking,a self claim author cum science geek and a drama princess.Arent I awesome? XD



The talk of the town
*Guitar
*Music is my intervention
*Romance books
*Travelling
*Having fun
*Intoxicated in her reverie
*Idyllic-ness
*Peaceful tranquil days
*Delirious
*Mates
*Pokemon!(you got a prob with it?)
*Doraemon
*Tons of other random cartoon.


Wish me a miracle
I don't give shit to what spammers think XD

The indelible words
*`Under this glittering starry sky,with the countless constellations and shadows,i wonder what you are gazing at?
*Beneath the galaxy,the stars dances with the twilight,come on baby,let the felicity take over us,just for this night.


recent entries
Battle frontier.
Bad streak
Bundle of Joy
Epic trip back.
Vay kay last day :(
Vay kay day 6
Vay kay day 5:Shrines and shopping
Vay kay:Day 4,otakus,maids and electronics.
Vay kay : day 3,Disneyland
Vay kay:tokyo day 2,shopaholic madness.


Constellations
Amanda
Amelia
Benji
Carina
Cailing
Caiwei
Cara
Carlyn
Carmen
Charlie
Chelsea
Eileen
Ernlong
Gmaine
Hayaya
Helmi
Ernlong
Janelle
Joanna
Joanne
Jocelyn
Junling
Kevin
Michelle
Pohpoh
Ryan
Sandra
Sherilyn
Snow
Vignette
Yongliang
Zihui


Put a dime in the jukebox and rock
Web Site Counter
Free Counter

rewind


Sunday, April 19, 2009
つ ばさ @ 11:05 PM

~I felt it,the wire touch my neck and,then someone pulled it tighter,i think i saw it coming.~

I seriously cant bring myself to look into the mirror recently,all i will see is this haggard retarded pale and restless ass with souless eyes staring back at me.argh~

So,what have i been up to these few days?

1)er...i met up with pig for lunch then she came my house.
2)thereafter,i went her house.
3)then i met hayaya for ice cream at almost midnight XD
4)spilled out tons of frustrations XD

Today,i planned to stay at home to watch Angus Thong and perfect snogging.Then pig messaged me halfway.I finished the show before heading out,i was swooning over the lead actor of that movie the rest of the day.Bought 2 apparels from Catz agn.


Life has been such a bitch lately,and im not sure if im being pessimistic which resulted in such a sucky streak,or the sucky streak making me pessimistic.I really dunno hw i survive without my friends,not to mention its getting hard to hang with them when school starts tmr.


Sigh~ たす けて!! X((((((((((((((((((

つ ばさ,help me me escape....




si joanna



i smile so nice when im with them <3>















im really not sure wth is wrong with me,im getting so weak and pale.as far as i can remember my constituition was never this bad.Screw everything.



Morning dawn tells you a new beginning,between the borders of dream and reality